• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uptown Cigar Company relocating to FL!

I'll miss you guys Isy knowing you are 1,200 miles away....but great friendships will endure any amount of miles my friend.

See you next Friday.

Welcome to the Sunshine State.

Will definitely be checking out the site on the 1st.

Isy hooked me up with a great price on Olivas. Like I told him- if they hadn't been closing I would have never known about Uptown.... with every closing door another opens. I have a feeling I'll be doing more business with Isy and Company in the future!

Safe travels!

Rob

Arrrgh, I just noticed this thread now. Sucks to see yet another great small business get pushed out of NY. Well that and it's bye-bye to ordering smokes on Monday and getting them on Tuesday. :laugh:

Sorry you guys had to incur the expense of moving your shop south. Best of luck with the new place in Florida, with the manner in which you guys do business, I have no doubts you'd be successful wherever you set up shop. Bring plenty of sunscreen though, us yankees take time to adjust to the sun :)

Oh and PM incoming... :whistling:

Sorry it a few days but here are a few pictures from last Friday at the Uptown Cigar Company "Thank you Bash":

Israel, Ronnie, Ian, The Don and Spinner

Marvin Samel, Michelle & Bruce Tuchman, Floyd T. Combs and Isy

Roadie George, Ronnie, Ian, Isy, Lindsay Heller, The Don and LouieD

Alan Glickman, Marvin Samel and Benny the Bugman

Here are a few more:

Bruce Tuchman & Marvin Samel

Michelle Tuchman & Marvin Samel

Uncle George, BxCigrfan and MOBIG

Isy, Lindsay Heller, Marvin and Mark Scarselli

I'll post a few more in a few minutes...... :thumbs:

Last ones for now:

Floyd T. Combs & Israel

Roadie George, LouieD and Kayakin' Dan

MOBIG, BxCigrfan, Chris MaCann and Uncle George

Enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

What I've learned from these pictures: 1) A good B&M is an awesome thing that brings a lot of cool BOTLs together. 2) There are a lot of big guys on CP who I would NOT fxkk with under any circumstances. :0 :D

I'll definitely be looking forward to the Fire/Grand Opening Sale! After all I need to fill that cabinet I just bought! Now that you're a little closer to me Isy, I'm thinking ROAD TRIP!!!! :thumbs: