• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uptown Cigar's Stoli and Stogies 2011 in Kingston, NY

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
Reaction score
formerly of Kingston, NY....now in West Palm Beach
On Thursday, April 7th, Uptown Cigar will be hosting our 14th Annual Stoli and Stogies Dinner at Wiltwyk Golf Club in Kingston, NY. Michelle and myself will be in attendance, along with Marvin Samel, co-owner of Drew Estate. Tickets are $75 and include the following...all you can eat buffet dinner, all you can drink Stoli Martinis, and 3 (possibly 4) cigars from Drew Estate. last year, everyone was given a Liga No.9, Liga T52, and a Tabak Especial...but Marvin also handed out a Dirty Rat (pre-release) to everyone. This was always our best event of the year and I, for one, am really excited to go back up to NY to put on this event. Some of the brothers here have attended and can attest to the amount of fun had by all. The event starts at 5:30pm and runs until about 8:30-9pm. If you're interested, call me with your reservations or book online directly on my site.

http://www.uptowncigar.com/product.php?productid=19645

There is a non-drinker price of $55 per person, but that has to be booked over the phone as I don't have an option on the site for it. If you have any questions, please call or PM me at anytime. We'll also have raffles for some great prizes for everyone in attendance and there will be plenty of great deals on EVERYTHING Drew Estate....including Liga Privada. But please keep in mind that whatever deals we have will be for that day ONLY. I really look forward to seeing a lot of you guys there. Thanks!

Israel
Uptown Cigar Company
877-238-1172

Golf Club Info: http://wiltwyck.org/

Dang...that would have been great...if it were the weekend.

I just looked. I come back for NC on Monday and won't be taking any of the time off later in the week.

Looks like a nice facility.

In the future, see about having it as a golf event with Stoli's on every hole!

:laugh:

It pains me to tell you this, but the dinner has been cancelled. In a nutshell, we had to cancel due to the fact that if we held the dinner, we'd be re-establishing a presence in NY state. I've already contacted all those who have purchased tickets and I'm waiting for some call backs. Those that have already called me have already been issued credit on their card. My apologies to everyone for canceling this dinner.

So sorry to hear, Israel. Seems NY state will do anything to smack down a small business.....:angry: