• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Urban Camouflage

Spad31

Previously, on Battlestar Galactica...
 From the Front Lines: "The U.S. Chair Force proudly unveils new smart urban "Pizzaland" pattern for its stone cookware. As you can see, the stone perfectly blends with the surrounding culinary environment. This EO/IR decoy ensures marauding teen-aged-son-with-hollow-legs can't properly identify and steal Dad's I-slaved-my-ass-off-pulling-this-out-of-the-oven pizza!" (Note: pizza, cool monogrammed Coke, ridiculously expensive over-the-top pizza cutter and peel not included....just go get the set of four stones at BB&B already!) Pattern not available to anyone in the dog-ass Navy, Jarhead Marines, U.S. Army or cranky CP DevilDocs. Coasties? Mmmm...we'll see...do they have actual jobs anyway? Oh, and also not intended for those who make above 90's on their PT tests.

IMG_0743.jpg

-Trey

Monk, I'm about 3 hours from Northern Italian food. At least that is what I assume they eat in northern Italy. I've only had some pasta and pizza here. If you ever go to Italy I'll try to figure out a way to get there.

I would have doubled down on the pepperoni, but that's just me.

emoshun said:
I would have doubled down on the pepperoni, but that's just me.
*shakes tiny fist* My wife ate the damned pepperoni and left me the last few pieces. What you see is a bunch of extra mozz and the remaining pepperoni...I was none too pleased. I was all ready for so much more....

sigh. Here's to wives and girlfriends...may they never meet.

-Trey

Smokin'Sims said:
Monk, I'm about 3 hours from Northern Italian food. At least that is what I assume they eat in northern Italy. I've only had some pasta and pizza here. If you ever go to Italy I'll try to figure out a way to get there.

Yes! That would be cool. One of these days, I do hope to tour Italy. There is a possibility this summer. Hard to say right now but, it is on my mind!
Spad31 said:

We're going to have to have a talk.... :whistling:
Um....Yessir?

Well, I can't think of anything clever to say, right now, so, it will have to wait.  :laugh:

They don't make one for Marines because they know we just break shit....