• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

US Open Cigar CONTEST by RMR Cigar

RMRCigar

RMRCigar.com has teamed up with PrivateShoppes.com to provide gifts for the attendees of the US Open at Pebble Beach.

But, you couldn't make it to the US Open This year?

Not a Problem! We are offering the chance to WIN the same premium gift box with no purchase necessary!

How to Enter

• Follow this link or send an email to Sales@RMRCigar.com including the following:
    -- Your Name
    -- Your Telephone
    -- Preferred Email
    [*]4 Winners will be selected at random on June 30th, 2010. They will be contacted before 5pm EST and prizes will be shipped FedEx Ground after contact has been made and an address has been acquired.

4 Chances to Win! No Purchase Necessary!

Each Prize Includes:
  • 1 10 Count Cigar Caddy
    [*]1 Don Pepin Garcia My Father No. 3 Cremas Cigar
    [*]5 Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur No. 1 Cigars
    [*]4 Don Pepin Garcia Black Label Cigars
    [*]1 Coupon for additional discounts on Excalibur Cigars

Link still doesn't work, and I got an email from the postmaster giving me a Delivery Status Notification failure... :laugh:

We have gone through and tested on several computers to see why the links aren't working and we can't seem to duplicate the problem here. We have received TomThirtySix and WKoti's entries and several others that have originated from this forum. PM us with the requisite information and we'd be glad to enter you into the contest that way.