• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USC vs Longhorns

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in Pasadena at work right now, and was just looking out my 11th fl office window. There are about 12 airplanes with banner ads circling the Rose Bowl right now, and 1 blimp. My office is only blocks away from the Rose Bowl.

Who do you want to win?

I want the Longhorns to take it. USC is too cocky, someone needs to tame them a bit.

yup, I heard from my co-workers...I'm just north of the Rose Bowl, same ravine the Rose Bowl is in...traffic is gonna suck!

USC all the way!

I hope this game is at least half as good as the one last night. I gotta go with USC as I've had enough Texas crap for the last 6 years.

Gotta pull for the Longhorns, can't stand USC. :laugh:

chewbacco said:
yup, I heard from my co-workers...I'm just north of the Rose Bowl, same ravine the Rose Bowl is in...traffic is gonna suck!

USC all the way!
[snapback]270718[/snapback]​

I just got home, took the 210 FWY. I can't believe it, there is NO traffic! The freeway was wide open. It's like a high holiday here in Pasadena. Absotlutely no traffic! :)

ree ree robusto said:
I'm pulling for USC. Gotta support the Pac-10. :thumbs:

ree
[snapback]270715[/snapback]​

What he said.

AVB said:
I hope this game is at least half as good as the one last night.  I gotta go with USC as I've had enough Texas crap for the last 6 years.
[snapback]270721[/snapback]​
:laugh: :laugh:
Now, now AVB what ever do you mean by "Texas crap for the last 6 years." :whistling:
That's no way to talk about our beloved Commander in Chief :laugh:

HOOK 'EM HORNS !!!

My Aggie wife is screaming for the Longhorns...... :0 :0

Pigs are flying through the frozen windows of hades...... :laugh:

Let's go TEXAS. I dislike both teams, but I can't bring myself to root for USC.

Rod, I used to live in Arcadia too, less than a mile north of Santa Anita Park. But that was when I was just a youngin'...

What a game right now TX is ahead by one!......Make it 3! Great game by both teams. 19 seconds left. What does USC have left?