• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

various sancho panzas

unccgrad

I just got a few cheap, but well rated sancho panzas. Anyone have any thoughts on either of the following: Caballero, Madrid, Dulcinea, La Mancha.

La Mancha is my current fav! Double Maduro, dense packed nice burning. Usually atleast an hour and a half smoke which I didn't expect out of the size, creamy smooth but still flavorful, and priced to kill. Locally around $3 a stick! All of the double maduro line are great but the La Mancha is def my favorite!

La Mancha is my current fav! Double Maduro, dense packed nice burning. Usually atleast an hour and a half smoke which I didn't expect out of the size, creamy smooth but still flavorful, and priced to kill. Locally around $3 a stick! All of the double maduro line are great but the La Mancha is def my favorite!

Uuuuummmmmmmm, yeah.

What he said.

Are any of those in the DM line? I smoke the Quixotes and I love em for the flavor and the price. Just good, inexpensive smokes. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Are any of those in the DM line? I smoke the Quixotes and I love em for the flavor and the price. Just good, inexpensive smokes. :thumbs:

Wilkey

I second the Dbl. Maduro Quixotes,...good sticks for the money!

The double maduros are some of my favorite $3-5 sticks. The Quixotes are certainly tasty, but the La Mancha is my favorite Sancho Panza.

Nick

Thanks guys. I believe the La Mancha is in the DM line, but I'm not posotive. Mabey Nick could help here.

The La Mancha is in fact a Double Maduro (DM). 5 1/2x44

Company Line:

"Each Sancho Panza Double Maduro cigar is made with a specially selected, extra-dark Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper, a smooth Connecticut Shade binder and a premium blend of Honduran, Nicaraguan and Dominican filler tobaccos that delivers the rich, full taste for which Sancho Panza has become renowned."

I haven't smoked one in a while, but I used to think quite highly of the Dulcinea. The Valiente was pretty good too. (these are both naturals)

Love the Quixote myself,but I would rather an Extra Fuerte anyday.I like the pampolina's,nice quick tastey gar.