• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas Big Smoke

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
I'll be in Las Vegas November 3rd, 4th & 5th. Anyone ready to smoke one... LMK!

Hey..I will be there also!!

Not sure what time you get in on thursday. But matty_vegas and I will be at the Monte Carlo Brewery thursday night smoking cigars and downing some giraffes. I do beleive his woman and my woman will also be there so if your significant other is also in town. If you get in early enough you should drop in and smoke some cohibas with us.. :D We usually get together around 7-8ish Vegas time.

Also what day will you be attending the big smoke dinner?

And i know i will be at Casa Fuente at least on day smoking some casa fuente robustos and having a mojito!

I'll be there...... but I'll be damned if I'm having ONE smoke with you, Michael.

It'll have to be at least two.

LOL... Yeah let's see ya stop at two. I know you'll be in a hurry to get to your room and run around in your garters, thongs and high heels,but try and maintain for a couple hours. You can wear your man bra under your shirt if it makes you feel better. :p

alexgtp said:
Hey..I will be there also!!

Not sure what time you get in on thursday. But matty_vegas and I will be at the Monte Carlo Brewery thursday night smoking cigars and downing some giraffes. I do beleive his woman and my woman will also be there so if your significant other is also in town. If you get in early enough you should drop in and smoke some cohibas with us.. :D We usually get together around 7-8ish Vegas time.

Also what day will you be attending the big smoke dinner?

And i know i will be at Casa Fuente at least on day smoking some casa fuente robustos and having a mojito!
[snapback]230417[/snapback]​

No Big Smoke. Me and the Porterville crew come to town for the pre herf's and to play a little. We will get to town early afternoon on Thursday. We are staying at Ballys this time around. I'm sure we can come by the Monte Carlo for a smoke on Thursday... I've never done a Giraffe! Maybe MattR will be up for it if he's not to busy spanking his little monkey! :cool: Any event It'll be fun to meet up for a smoke or 3!

me and the Misses will definately be there thursday..so will Macgbhann and probably anyone else I can drag along...

still do not know if I am going to big smoke friday or saturday night tho...

and can do you a giraffe full of pale ale?

Matty_Vegas said:
[snapback]230705[/snapback]​
Alex and I have taken down 3 Giraffes of High Roller Red Ale one night....ahhh, good times. :D

DemonR6 said:
Matty_Vegas said:
[snapback]230705[/snapback]​
Alex and I have taken down 3 Giraffes of High Roller Red Ale one night....ahhh, good times. :D
[snapback]231111[/snapback]​

oh man dont remind me!!LOL!!

now that was a crazy night!

you need to go to vegas tomo!! sell that blower!!

For all the newbs this is a giraffe!!

giraffe6ss.jpg

For all the newbs this is a giraffe!!

Rumour has it that I beat the brewmaster at the monte carlo at a tasting competiton with my own home brew...but they were IPA's

:sign:

WEAK..

I have had a back ache for 2 weeks. been working 12-16 hr days.. and still made it to a playoff whitesox game so suck it up!! :D

you sit at a desk..I move furniture that ways more than compact cars lol