• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas de Fonseca

statelandman

I read some good stuff about the Vegas de Fonseca on another board.
Has anybody here tried them?
I'm especially interested if anyone has info on the Vegas de Fonseca "Petites".
Thanks!

What I had was a robusto. Flavor was alright, but nothing to get worked up about. Construction was perfect on the one I smoked, I had a good 2 inch ash going on.

Hey "Mr Mild" :D

Where ya been? ???

Sorry Jim, I've pretty much been smoking only Havanas and snobby cigars lately so I've never had one of these :(

Never tried the Petites, but the Sobrinos is a great smoke - It's smooth and mild. Construction is only good/average, but the flavor is excellent.

coventrycat86 said:
Hey "Mr Mild" :D

Where ya been? ???

Sorry Jim, I've pretty much been smoking only Havanas and snobby cigars lately so I've never had one of these :(
[snapback]173343[/snapback]​

Hey, CC, I've been good, and thanks for asking.
BTW, how come I rate as an "Advanced member", and an old-timer like you is a "CP Newbie"?

Haven't had one in a couple of years, but I just came across a couple in my humidor that I have dated 11/18/00 (yes, I am anal enough that I date all of my cigars). Wonder if they are any good. Might have to smoke one of them and find out. I'll let you know what I think of it in a few days.

Back