• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas for my 21st

bigvinnysd

Cigar Intern
Going to Las Vegas tomorrow for my big 21! Any suggestions for clubs or eats? I'm obviously gonna hit up CF but I wanna celebrate it big!

Also, by chance, will anyone be there this weekend?

-VInny

Congrats on becoming 'legal' Vinny! (t-minus 50 minutes) :)

Don't miss Casa Fuente...

Tangerine at Treasure Island mmm dj dust

Pure at Caesars

Anything at Hard Rock

Empire Ballroom -afterhours

Definetly check out the "euro" pools. We had too much fun at the Flamingo adult pool.

Check out this site spyonvegas.com, they have this "Open Bar" concert/club series, they go from venue to venue with different bands, rappers, dj's and they have liquor companies sponsor an open bar. We were there a couple weeks ago and it was Hot Hot Heat at the Hard Rock pool with vodka provided by Pink Vodka, and two different tasty Malibu rum shooters, all FREE, can't beat it.

Congrats man!! I turn 20 today :thumbs: ! Happy birthday bro. Smoke some good ones!

The Pink Taco at the Hard Rock

Coyote Ugly is fun

Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville is a blast

Have fun, stay safe, and whatever happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas :)

Eat at rum jungle "in Mandalay bay" get the latest seating you can. Then hang out at the bar for a half hour or so. The place turns into a wild A$$ club and you don't have to stand in line to get in. or pay $20. The food is like a Brazilian steakhouse. For desert get the ashtray. It is a chocolate ashtray with an ice cream cigar with a chocolate shot glass full of I think some sweet sauce made from Stol rum. They have fire dancers girls in cages and girls on trapeze but new and classy and wild. It is right next to red square voted best bar by playboy!!!! I never made it to club RAIN or tangerine in TIsland. But those are the ones I wanted to hit. Oh and enjoy colecting the stripper cards they hand out on the strip when you walk.

Wow Vegas for your 21st that sounds like a great time. I've always wanted to take a trip to Vegas but still have not gotten around to it. Happy Birthday and have a great time!

Gotta hit up Tao in the Venetian... Freakin' off the chains! How long u gonna be there? I am flying in on the 12th

Happy B-day from Texas....

Smoke some good ones...