• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas funtime

I'm all booked and ready to go, the rest of you guys should come and hang out. Gary we can play golf in Vegas!
Put me down for a tee time! I'll make sure to bring my clubs ... didn't even think about that. Just no 7am tee off BS. I'll barely have made it back to bed by then. :laugh: :laugh:

Damn you boys don't screw around. Phil and E have already been to Jimmy Buffets and Casa Fuente.

Golf is all set for you all.

What is the Casa Fuente Schedule for Friday afternoon or evening?

PJ

Damn you boys don't screw around. Phil and E have already been to Jimmy Buffets and Casa Fuente.

Golf is all set for you all.

What is the Casa Fuente Schedule for Friday afternoon or evening?

PJ

We should be here tomorrow after lunch until dinner time, whenever that ends up being

Heading to casa before taking off for any stragglers. To the mo's who did show up, great seeing all of you again. Truly a degen weekend. We gotta put together a list later of all the absurd sticks torched

Final lineup, as best I can recall:
Opus boa constrictor
VSG ER Torpedo
pl robusto re 2006
OR Opus RdC
RA UK Regional Beli (2005)
Opus Maduro Robo
Don Arturo GA in natural
84 davidoff #1
VSG ER Churchhill
Casa Fuente Lancero
Cohiba mini

Insight that is an awesome lineup! :love: I would have enjoyed those even if I didn't know what they were. I hope you had fun in vegas even if some of those smokes were duds. Hopefully you didn't lose any money but even if you did I bet the experience was not disappointing.

Had a good time! I just woke up from my nap, some of the cigars I smoked were:

-Opus Boa
-Cohiba millenium
-Opus X Lancero
-Opus X Maduro Churchill
-Padron 1964 Corona
-Casa Fuente Lancero
- I cant remember the rest... I'm sure they sucked though! :D

Smoked a bunch of cigars! Most were ok, a few a little better :laugh:

PJ thanks again for the golf outing!

Great seeing, Joe, Cory, Phil, E, Marco and Andrew!