• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Verona

Mr Smoker

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I am doing some research and i wanted to ask if anyone has heard of The Verona Cabinet Cigar Humidor. Want to know pros and cons about it.
Thnx Mr Smoker

Are you talking about this Verona
I know a couple guys who have these. You get a lot of humidor for the money. Personally, when i went this big I had it custom built with 100% solid wood and no MDF or processed wood. I just used coolerdors (which work very well) while I saved the necessary money to have my humidor done the way I wanted it. I didn't have one of the usuals do it and I am quite impressed. Just something to think about but I do know the people I know who have this thing do like it and say it looks nice in their homes. I hope that helps. Feel free to pm me if I can help anymore. I don't want to be advertising but I know how much I stressed about my cabinet order. :rolleyes:

Good Luck!

If you are asking about the one shown above, I have one. Great capacity, nice looking and eeps the humidity pretty stable. See pics here. I have had it for about 1.5 years and have been very happy with the capacity and the reliability.