• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vertical Moontrance Review

Nice review!! :D

Anybody up for reviewing the Acid line next? :sign:

No need to get mean. The local shop up here has a decent sized walk-in, and a whole corner is full of boxes of those things. So, people must be buying them...odd, you think they would want to smoke cigars that taste good.

Nice review!! :D

I can pick up the entire line in a gift box for 45 bucks over here...

I'd be willing to do it, but I'll have to update my life insurance first.

I do have to say the Moontrance I had...if it wasnt for the flavored part, there is a slim chance it would be a nice mild smoke. But damn if I wanted a pina colada, I'd make one...not smoke it. :laugh:

Alrighty, Loren's on board the Moontrain. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Hell no I am not on the Moontrain. That cigar is made cuz of the shitty as flavoring they put on it. Imagine doing the same thing with a Cohiba. You would ruin it and if you got rid of the flavor, it could be a good cigar. But I already know Cohiba is a good cigar but with a moontrance you will never know simpley because they are just beyond excessive flavoring. Would be interesting to see how the cigar would stand on its own two feet without it. Then maybe the cigar stands a chance. :p

edited to add this...The cigar did burn nicely and was wrapped nicely. Someone put some time on the rolling but...

What about the other CAO flavors?

BTW here is the list of whats in the collector's tin...

• ACID C-Notes (5er Cigarillo Bundle)
• ACID One
• ACID Atom Maduro
• ACID Freedom Flight
• ACID Nefasto
• ACID Kong Cameroon
• ACID 1400 cc
• ACID Blondie
• ACID Cold Infusion Tea

I'm already scared... :(

I got a few Cold Infusion Tea lying around, if ya'll got the balls!!

I was gonna give them to the wife to use as potpourri :laugh:

...but is anyone man enough to do the Vertical Lars Teten of Doom taste testing?

meet_lars2.jpg

"I am reminded of the scent of the inside of a camera film container"

"A powdery aroma, similar to that of a freshly unwrapped tampon "

"I have been tea bagged by a Gi Joe, perhaps Cobra Commander"

"my mouth tastes like Strawberry Shortcake’s friend Blueberry Muffin has bricked in my mouth"

"I now know what a Cabbage Patch doll’s cootch tastes like"

"a cigar the is infused with the juice from a douched out Smurf"

You have always had a flair for the descriptive! Remind me to buy you a REAL cigar next time I'm around! Maybe a Garess???

The "best" Moontrace are the ones sent to Wilkey.

Sheeeet,

Even I wouldn't go near Acids.

Wilkey

I would smoke an acid way before I would ever touch a Moontrance.

If I relapsed on Pot, I would smoke them along side some Bong Rips of some Chronic!! :laugh:

What about the other CAO flavors?

BTW here is the list of whats in the collector's tin...

• ACID C-Notes (5er Cigarillo Bundle)
• ACID One
• ACID Atom Maduro
• ACID Freedom Flight
• ACID Nefasto
• ACID Kong Cameroon
• ACID 1400 cc
• ACID Blondie
• ACID Cold Infusion Tea

I'm already scared... :(
Don't forget the appropriately named "Nasty" :p

CAO Moontrance Vertical Tasting

100_0109-1.jpg

Well, I have taken to task with smoking one of every CAO Moontrance. For those of you unfamiliar with these, they are a “premium cigar” from CAO that is flavored with vanilla. After an open request from Moki

How the hell did I miss this?!?

So which is better? The Moontrance? or the (not so) Happy Kuban?

I have actually smoked a Moontrance myself, it was uh... different to say the least. It reminded me of fruit and coconut. It was not a wholly horrible experience, but not one I will repeat.

The Happy Kuban on the otherhand was a cigar I was NOT going to attempt! You are a much braver man than I! (or stupider :sign: )

Later man!

Hi, i never had a CAO or Acid cigar you guys talking about. They dont sell them here(Singapore). What so bad about these cigars ? java script:emoticon('???', 'smid_16')
???

Just wanted to add, while I'm serious about trying to kill myself doing a full blown acid review...

it is just going to have to wait a while lol

And Brash, to answer your question, they are flavored cigars. So not many of us manly men's men will admit to smoking them or admit to liking them if we do.