• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VewyPhishy - fake cigars

Two questions remain from this thread was Mike added to the SB list and was the information on Jeht2000 sent to Rod?

The info on jeht2000 was sent to me, and I need to follow up on that.

Correct. I have both the Sublimes and the DC ELs, and I will make it right if Michael chooses not to or ignores the issue.

Never mind. I rescind my offer to make it right by you if Michael doesn't respond. The offer still stands for KingAntz, however.

This was done, btw. I refunded KingAntz the monies he was out for the sale.

Correct. I have both the Sublimes and the DC ELs, and I will make it right if Michael chooses not to or ignores the issue.

Never mind. I rescind my offer to make it right by you if Michael doesn't respond. The offer still stands for KingAntz, however.

This was done, btw. I refunded KingAntz the monies he was out for the sale.

And I can't even begin to thank Andrew for doing so. I might have to send him some OR Anejos for his trouble.

:laugh: :whistling:

Two questions remain from this thread was Mike added to the SB list and was the information on Jeht2000 sent to Rod?

Bumping this for easy reference for the impending list updates.

On Aug 17. 2009 Rod sent him a pm regarding the issue and Jet never responded or has log on his last time logging in was in June. Rod has to take from there.. He should’ve been band by now.. ???

All the BS aside with this is fake and this is not...... Why is this not resolved by Mike yet? Weather he knew they were fakes or not this should have been resolved in some manner by now i.e. by PM or Publicly. That in itself speaks volumes of his integrity to me, nothing else. You can all gone all day about the validity of each persons claim until you are all blue in the face but it really does come down to that these sticks are fakes and there is yet another member running from the truth, period.

I understand there is no guarantee but how about integrity.

Sam (a.k.a. Kim's husband)
Let's give him some time shall we? Some people don't reach their computers as often as others.

I am all for time don't get me wrong. However he has had a few PM's sent to him one or two of which he decided to block/ignore. I am not taking sides here since I have not bought ISOM's from the man but I don't expect or any members here to be treated in this manner. Am I perfect? No but as a man I do respond to accusations made upon me in a swift manner as all here should, fog or not. And before I get beat up for claiming Mike is a fog let me defend myself by saying he is not. Time here does not make you a fog, how you handle a situation does however. I have said enough on this point so as far as I an concerned he needs to make it right, no questions or pointing blame on someone else.

I'm not really an old thread bumper, but I read these two comments on page 3 and about died laughing... :laugh:

Nice little refresher for some, and food for thought for the newer members like me! :thumbs:

All the BS aside with this is fake and this is not...... Why is this not resolved by Mike yet? Weather he knew they were fakes or not this should have been resolved in some manner by now i.e. by PM or Publicly. That in itself speaks volumes of his integrity to me, nothing else. You can all gone all day about the validity of each persons claim until you are all blue in the face but it really does come down to that these sticks are fakes and there is yet another member running from the truth, period.

I understand there is no guarantee but how about integrity.

Sam (a.k.a. Kim's husband)

What a shame. It is one thing to have this happen, but anyone with a heart would want to make this right just because we ARE BOTL's.

Hey Pug,

CJ was pointing out how ironic it was that Sam was harping on another member about promptness and such, when he turned around and did the same thing. Twice.

Just to bring this back up Jeht2000 never got banned nor was he listed on the SB list. So MoBig got hosed on this deal!

Thanks at least he didn't get away with it!

Rod can he be banned now?