• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viaje Oro Fuerza

cigartimesjournal

Viaje Cigar Co.
Country- Nicaragua
Length- 5″
Ring Gauge- 52
Filler- Nicaragua
Binder- Nicaragua
Wrapper- Nicaragua
Price- $7.00 – $8.00

Appearance
There was a few blemishes and veins. Wrapper had a consistent color.

Construction
I was surprised that this cigar was poorly made. At the foot of the cigar the wrapper broke and started unraveling. Also near the top of the cigar the wrapper also started to come undone. Fortunately neither of these flaws affected the draw or burn. The wrapper felt really tight. I know that this was not caused by my humidor which maintains 70 degrees / 70% humidity and is checked weekly.

Flavor
This is where your money goes. The flavor was outstanding and left a nice aftertaste as well. Flavors consisted of wood and a slight vanilla aftertaste.

Value
At $7.00-$8.00 a stick I would expect more. No premium cigar should have flaws like this one. But the taste did make up for it though.

Overall Impression
The taste of this cigar was fabulous and easily made up for any flaws that the cigar had. It makes me wonder if this was just a bad stick or something else altogether. I will buy a few more than update my rating. I would recommend this and purchase this again.