• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Video beer review: Ladyface Trappistine

The Black Cloud

Okay, at the risk of making a fool of myself to my CP brothers, at the herf hosted by Brett (Puros Locos) last weekend, Derrick (Chewbacco) suggested I make some video beer reviews and post them here.

A little background: almost 3 years ago, during a long period of unemployment I started making crude webisodes out of boredom and trying to be creative with my free time (and to hopefully get "noticed". Noticed for what, I dunno.) I came up with the character of "Comfortista", a man obsessed with comfort. This grew out of some friends commenting that due to my anti-social ways I never did anything that I deemed "uncomfortable". So I posted some videos on youtube until I got a job and didn't have anymore free time.

Well, here we are. Comfortista has been resurrected at least for one more episode. I don't get too involved with the whole process of beer tasting as I just wanted to set a ground layer for what may be more episodes in the future. Who knows? Anyway, enjoy and hopefully you have a chuckle or two.

Nice review, very funny. You should do some cigar reviews too.

Great reveiw and nice robe. :laugh: Please do some more beer video reviews and like Rod said how about a cigar reveiw.

Thanks for the compliments, guys! We'll see if I get some time to do more reviews. If I do I'll most definitely post them here.

Back