• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Hey pete any interest in a midget stripper chasing a live chicken around a primo vegas suite?

Hey pete any interest in a midget stripper chasing a live chicken around a primo vegas suite?

Ummmm.....as long as you filmed it.......ah......hmmm.....and you're not actually in it. :whistling: (Don't forget to watch the video first and make sure you didn't accidentally catch yourself in the mirror as you whipped the camera around the room....) :sign:

Same goes for Matt. Just photoshop yourself out of the pics. I know you can do that. :cool:

Forgot to answer the bonus question...... I'll say Ric Webster... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously though, I'll take Chi Chi Rodriguez as my guess.

Side Contest
For a 5 pack of my choice......

What course on the east coast did my dad shoot his one and only (so far) hole-in-one.

Don't think Ric's going to have his best rounds this week... :laugh:

My sincerest apologies for being late in sending prize packs. I got called out of town on a rush job and my son doesn't know one cigar from another..which is a good thing I think at this point in his life.

Kenny: 038555749013473676
Matt: 038555749044931039
Marc: 038555749002987962

Love that one day delivery service. Package landed today and I'm now the proud owner of the funniest look Cuaba I've ever seen...... along with many friends. Over the top my friend. Thanks Mark and Devin. :thumbs:

Best "Golf-related Picture" contest. No vid-clips, sound bites, etc. Pictures only. One per person per post and EVERYONE on CP can enter. The prize packages will be as follows:

First Place: 1- Stanford's 90th, 1- Davidoff Millennium Churchill (initial release) and 1- Forbidden X Lancero

Second Place: 1- RyJ EL 2000, 1- Monte D EL 2005 and 1- H.Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005

Third Place: 1- Partigas Lusi 2006, 1- RyJ Churchill Tubo 2006.

All prizes have been donated by Grateful1 and will be mailed by him, when the contest has concluded.

***BONUS QUESTION*** Submit your reply with your picture submission. The prize will be a five pack of Cohiba Siglo VI's from 2004.

Question: What is the name of the professional golfer from whom I received my first autograph? :thumbs:

Contest will start at 8:00am (Eastern) on 05/16/07 and will run until 8:00am on 05/23/07. Good luck and enjoy!

Floyd T. :sign:

Gary, congratulations on winning Matt's contest!

Just a reminder that Floyd's contest is still running since he is off playing golf... :D

Bush_Golf_20040602-vi.jpg

My sincerest apologies for being late in sending prize packs. I got called out of town on a rush job and my son doesn't know one cigar from another..which is a good thing I think at this point in his life.

Kenny: 038555749013473676
Matt: 038555749044931039
Marc: 038555749002987962

Love that one day delivery service. Package landed today and I'm now the proud owner of the funniest look Cuaba I've ever seen...... along with many friends. Over the top my friend. Thanks Mark and Devin. :thumbs:

Looks like I have made a blunder. I had assumed the package I received yesterday was from Mark since it was the only package I was expecting. I didn't look at the return address and tossed all the packaging which is now somewhere at the dump. Someone sent me some nice cigars and I haven't a clue who. ??? Bueller?

BTW, Mark.... package landed today. Thanks again buddy.