• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

View Last Unread Post Icon Missing

Where exactly should it be located?

I've got the icon up, but it hasn't been working right for me the last couple days. This has been happening on both my home and work computers. But hasn't been a problem on any other message board I post on.

I cleared cookies, cleared the cache, everything. It started right before the skin switch, but hasn't been as bad since the change. I chalked it up to some tweaking that was going on with the change over, and figured I'd wait a few days to say anything. But since there's a somewhat related thread, thought I would post something.

Where exactly should it be located?

Just to the left of the thread title. It shows up just fine if I click on individual forums but when I click View New Posts it is absent. Maybe a problem with my browser? I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.8

Can you try switching to the basic skin and see if it works? I don't see it on either skin.

I see what you're talking about, and the icon is there, and it's working fine for me. Can anyone else verify?

I see what you're talking about, and the icon is there, and it's working fine for me. Can anyone else verify?
I have the icon, but it doesn't work most of the time. It just takes me to the first post, not the first new post. I PM'd you about this earlier, Rod, but I'm not sure if my PMs are getting through as a couple I sent to others have not been acknowledge with a response (maybe they just don't like me, but I don't think that's it. :) ) I didn't notice it until last night. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.8 as well.

Rod - I should have mentioned the first thing I did was switch back to the basic skin. The icon does no appear at all in the new skin. In the basic skin it still appears when clicking on individual forums, just not when I click View New Posts. Not a big deal of course. Just thought I'd mention it to see if any others were missing it as well. Looks like just a couple of us. Maybe it's my old pc or older OS (Windows XP).

I am having the same problem... not a big deal, just reporting the facts!