• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viper and Heartfelt Industries:

bhaney

I just wanted to drop a little appreciation thread to Viper at Heartfelt for the customer service I recieved on my last order. I order a couple of tubes of beads and they shipped out within a day but after a month I still did not recieve them. Something happened somewhere between his post office and my post office (more than likely mine in this little hick town I live in). I emailed him and within hours got a reply and he resent my order no questions asked. I ordered from Heartfelt on the recomendation of this board and I am glad I did. Thanks again David for the excellent customer service. I will definately be dealing with you again. Especially when I decide to pull the trigger on the handmade humidor.

P.S. If the first shipment ever does make it to my door I will mail them back to you. It's the least I could do for you taking care of me like that.

Brandon

I have been reading alot about the "beads" and Heartfelt. Could you post a link as I am interested in looking into getting some.

Glad to hear you had good experiences . . . makes me feel better about ordering from them in the future.

JAEwing said:
I have been reading alot about the "beads" and Heartfelt. Could you post a link as I am interested in looking into getting some.

Glad to hear you had good experiences . . . makes me feel better about ordering from them in the future.
[snapback]191723[/snapback]​

You can't go wrong with beads. Rock solid at 65%.

http://heartfeltindustries.com/

NOTE: He is moving and not taking orders for the time being. I think you can order until June 9th...

Another satisfied customer here.

I love beads, and have been very happy with Viper's products and service. :thumbs:

bhaney said:
P.S. If the first shipment ever does make it to my door I will mail them back to you. It's the least I could do for you taking care of me like that.

Brandon
[snapback]191714[/snapback]​

Thanks for the kind words.

If the first order ever gets there :laugh: just keep them as my gift for your understanding. USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL have all lost packages, just once I wish someone would come up with a foolproof mailing system. Then again I am a dreamer :p

http://heartfeltindustries.com/

NOTE: He is moving and not taking orders for the time being. I think you can order until June 9th...
[snapback]191727[/snapback]​

You are correct, I pack up my office on the morning of the 10th so I will be out of the loop until I get everything set up at my new location.

viper139 said:
bhaney said:
P.S. If the first shipment ever does make it to my door I will mail them back to you.  It's the least I could do for you taking care of me like that.

Brandon

If the first order ever gets there :laugh: just keep them as my gift for your understanding. USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL have all lost packages, just once I wish someone would come up with a foolproof mailing system. Then again I am a dreamer :p
[snapback]191833[/snapback]​

Well, if the other order makes it in then I am going to set up some kind of a contest on this board and give them out as the prize, along with a few choice sticks to go along with them.

Brandon

bhaney said:
viper139 said:
bhaney said:

Brandon

[snapback]191833[/snapback]​

Well, if the other order makes it in then I am going to set up some kind of a contest on this board and give them out as the prize, along with a few choice sticks to go along with them.

Brandon
[snapback]191880[/snapback]​

Damn good idea!!!!! :D

another vote for silica media...although mine are from climmax(sorry dave)because i got em several years ago.you go from fussing over humidity all the time to maintenance free cigar storage overnight.great stuff.

have also emailed dave a few times to ask dumb questions always a fast response(on sunday even)and clear answers...beautiful(works of art)humidors...worth more than serious consideration when i decide to get my cabinett(soon i hope).

derrek :)

xraydoc1 said:
Another satisfied customer here.

I love beads, and have been very happy with Viper's products and service. :thumbs:
[snapback]191750[/snapback]​

What he said. :thumbs: