• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Herf Today (1-2-09).....!

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Guys - started a thread in "The Lobby" and realized it really should go here. Here's the original thread:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=52801

....so, the plan is next week, on Friday night, the 2nd, I'll set up a conference call where folks can dial in and chat with each other while we herf. Swissy and I were talking this over and it could be fun. Let's let this roll for a few days and see how many B/SOTL's can make the call.

I'll handle the logistics and get a conference call set up. Confirm your desire to attend and I'll PM you phone #'s / instructions mid week. I'll "moderate" the call as required but more than anything it would be fun to get a bunch of us on the phone and share some holiday stories and herf.

Date: Friday, January 2nd
Time: Start time 1800 (6:00 PM) Pacific Time

List of "highly interested" attendees:
B.B.S.
Wilkey
MadMonk
NorCalCigarLover
TheVitaleMob
Swissy
Stogieman
Kingantz
khari
SweetMelissa
LouieD
wavescrashing
uptown_isy

Should be fun, guys - !!! - B.B.S.

Cool idea, Tom! I'm in if the time is right. Girls hit the sack around 9-ish.

Wilkey

I'm in as well, since Mark is bringing the wine, I'll have the crackers and cheese........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

I'm in Tom! Same as Wilkey said, around 9ish, as that's when my free minutes start. :D As long as I can pry my cell out of the wife's hands.

7P here on the "left coast" work for you east coast guys? I think that's 2100 / 2200 for your time zones...??

We could start earlier (6P) west coast time if need be....you guys tell me.

Sounds like fun...!!

I am in!!

**Edit to say I will have to call in from where we are watching the Sugar Bowl!!

ROLL TIDE!!

Melly

WOW. Just got back from Yellowstone and saw this thread.

I'm in. This sounds like fun.

Tom, do you need some $$$ to support this. Please let me know.

Starting at 6PM EST would not be a bad thing. That would give it a chance to get fired up while the little ones are getting tucked in. A little slop time could come in handy.

Wilkey

Sounds fun...Is there still room in this HERF for me Tom?
You bet, my friend. There is room for up to 95 participants. Hope you can make it.

OK - I've updated the initial post with the folks likely to dial in, and have posted a suggested start time of 1800 Pacific time. I think this works for just about everyone.....??

I'll get the conference bridge number all set up and post it mid week..... :cool:

Sounds like fun, folks - B.B.S.

YAY phone chat! I promise not to be too talkative since I WILL be watching football as well at that time...

melly the angel...

times and date look good for me!
Just don't mind me if all you hear is teeth chattering... it's expected to be in the sub-zero temps all week. Our local lounge closes at 6pm, and the wife STILL will not let me smoke in the house! :angry: Might have to go get a patio warmer or fire pit just for the occasion! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Tom, put me on the list if there is room. This sounds great and would love to chat with you all.

Number in profile.

Sam