• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vitolario De Habanos

Guess you missed the out of stock post right above yours?

Or you could put it another way so as not to come off so smarmy. Something along the lines of "Hey Bfreebern, it looks as though they are out of stock now. Hopefully they'll update us when they're back in."
I seem to remember another post in between that one that I was actually replying to. Strange?!? At least I think there was. No smarminess intended.

thanks to the incredible demand, the vitolario is OOS.

we expect to have another delivery of these in early july.

cheers
drew p
Drew...

Can we purchase these in a group buy type format or are they too sparse to get any sort of larger quantity?

Yes, they are much harder to come by than we expected, but we are expecting another 10 of these in july. i hope to make them all available to our fiends here at CP.

cheers
drew p

cheers
drew p
Drew...

Can we purchase these in a group buy type format or are they too sparse to get any sort of larger quantity?

Yes, they are much harder to come by than we expected, but we are expecting another 10 of these in july. i hope to make them all available to our fiends here at CP.

cheers
drew p

I heard fellow Jersey botl's get first dibs........ particularly central Jersey! :whistling:

cheers
drew p
Drew...

cheers
drew p
Thanks for the quick answer Drew....I'll keep my eyes open for your next post.

I heard fellow Jersey botl's get first dibs........ particularly central Jersey! :whistling:
That leaves you out DeVonn...YOU live at the Jersey Shore...which is generaly considered SOUTH Jersey :laugh:

cheers
drew p
Drew...

cheers
drew p
Thanks for the quick answer Drew....I'll keep my eyes open for your next post.

That leaves you out DeVonn...YOU live at the Jersey Shore...which is generaly considered SOUTH Jersey :laugh:

Only by those who can't read maps! :sign:

Gentlemen-

The Vitolario is back in stock, but in limited supply.

Please contact me if you would like more info.

Cheers
Drew P

Drew,

Can you PM on this. I am interested in purchasing one. Thank you.