• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viva La Revolucion

Brothers and sisters, the countdown has been initiated and you know what must be done. DC's please.

Heelllloooooooooo out there??????

Anybody home????

Sorry.....it must be nap time.

LMAO

:laugh:

Man! Every time I let my guard down another bomb comes flying in to Whoop my A$$!! Don't you guys know I just had surgery on that hand!!! :0 Now I'm missin' a finger and the dang dog grabbed it and ran (who knows where that will turn up! I always knew he was a rebel spy! And btw, just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me!) :angry: Thank you Rebel Herfer! :thumbs: I will enjoy the sticks and the fact that (in my humble opinion [my husband just laughed at me when I wrote humble and my in the same sentence - guess Fathers Day is going to be a little trim this year :p :whistling:]) the newbies I've been hit by are gentlemen in my book. :cool: Thanks for making me feel included as a SOTL and BTW, some of you might want to re-enforce your mailboxes once again! :sign: :sign: :sign:

The First Lady

Brothers and Sisters of the Revolution and Esteemed Foes, Noobs and not so Noobs,

This has been unbelievable fun. The chance to make new friends and interact with old friends has been priceless. I can’t thank you enough for the generosity and camaraderie that both ‘camps’ have shown. It’s been a pleasure to ‘stand in the trenches’ alongside each of you.

Thank you!

Brothers and Sisters of the Revolution and Esteemed Foes, Noobs and not so Noobs,

This has been unbelievable fun. The chance to make new friends and interact with old friends has been priceless. I can’t thank you enough for the generosity and camaraderie that both ‘camps’ have shown. It’s been a pleasure to ‘stand in the trenches’ alongside each of you.

Thank you!

Aaaawwww Mikey...Thanks!!

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Seriously, I had a blast too and in large part due to you specifically.

You're an admirable General!!

Love ya' man!!!

Agreed, this was a great experience, and great fun. To all who bombed me, a huge Thank-you! I have the up most respect for the noobs and their bomb making abilites. Great fun gents!
Rob

While we're at it, I'd like to say thanks to all of you for making this such a freakin' blast. The firepower I've seen in this war has been mind blowing, I'd like to say thanks, and yet I feel that doesn't cover it.

Special thenks to the commanders, youall had a ton of work to do in order for this to get pulled off as well as it did, well done guys.

I salute you,

Rob

It was a pleasure to have played a small part in this little war. It was a blast! Big thanks to the commanders who organized this shindig!

Thank you!

Thanks for everything Mike. Especially sharing your experience and wisdom with us. Not only did I have fun and make a few new friends, but I learned a lot as well. This place is definitely what you want to make of it, and if you give it gives back ten fold.

I feel very lucky to have discovered CP when I did and have a chance to participate in this. The fact I didn't manage to get booted makes it even better.

I have met many people here I look forward to meeting in person and getting to know better ( well everyone but mysterea ;) ). I do not even have to go into the cigar knowledge that is freely given and appreciated. Every time a sit down with a Padron or a Pepin I have you guys to thank for it.

To end this ramble a special thanks to Preembargo and Jonesy, I salute you. Well done!!!!

Seth

It has been an awesome experience :thumbs: This board is a perfect example of what an online community should be.........although my fiancee still gets nervous when I tell her I'm going to hang out with some guy(s) I met on the internet :laugh:

Billy

.......although my fiancee still gets nervous when I tell her I'm going to hang out with some guy(s) I met on the internet :laugh:

I'm cool with it as long as none of you guys show up at my front door wearing nothing but a trench coat.

:laugh:

I echo Mike and Rob! Well done by all sides!

I sincerely enjoyed this war and getting to know each of you better!

Rob

I know this is an old thread. I had to chime in. I feel I am one of the good guys but spank me anytime you think it is in order. I've already been put in time out form a couple well respected members. But I paid pennance and gained a friend or two from the experience. I love this place already in the 10 months I have been a member. So much so I wear my CP cover with pride! :D

But as JFields reminded me of recently, "a Newb is a Newb no matter what"

edited for spelling