• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VS Bohemian Revolution

SCLIQ

Hi ya'll,

Can anyone tell me about this cigar?

Freddy smoked one today & he liked it. When he went into his Cigar Briefcase <which I set up> he couldn't find it. So he called me at work and I figured he just didn't have it right because it was not listed on the VS website. Well.. Lo & behold I come home can't find it either, which of course drives me nuts <he's right/I'm wrong...LOL> cuz I log all his cigars in for him so he will rate them & I'll know what he liked when I hit the auctions.

The mystery intensifies when I look at the auctions I'd won & it isn't on any of them either so I am figuring they sent something wrong & I didn't notice <strike 2 & not Baseball season yet>

So I start searching, and searching on the net and Find very little about it & it's not even listed on Famous or CI's websites either so now I am stumped & ready to give up.

I did a search here but the only mention of it was in a cigar pass & the member who put it in hasn't been here since May.

Can anyone help this damsel in distress :blush:

Thanks!

Take Care,
Lisa

revolutions for sale
some back story
apparently this is a double wrapper cigar that has been out for awhile? maybe its discontinued? personally, it was an interesting read, however i'm not a fan of VS. If your husband is, i might have a 5er of the green banded 55s? left

Thank You SO MUCH ! :thumbs:

He hasn't tried the Green yet but he does have one to try so I will let you know & perhaps we could trade ?? :D

Take Care,
Lisa

revolutions for sale
some back story
apparently this is a double wrapper cigar that has been out for awhile? maybe its discontinued? personally, it was an interesting read, however i'm not a fan of VS. If your husband is, i might have a 5er of the green banded 55s? left

I have not tried VS yet either, but I have been eye balling their regular Bohemian and Gingsburg. Have any of you tried them??

Sorry. I can't help you with either of those. :(

In the VS lines hubby has only tried 3 so far.

The Bohemian Revolution which he enjoyed
The Connecticut Yankee which was ok
The Serie 55 Red Corojo which was a nice strong cigar but not real spicy

He prefer them SPICY

Take Care,
Lisa