• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Waiting for THAT phonecall

Man, my nerves are about SHOT. My twin daughters should be born at any moment now, and its driving me a bit crazy I think. About a month ago, my wife started showing signs of being ready, and then she started having contractions. I got the call while at work and hauled ass to the hospital. Basically, I got there just in time for them to say she was clear to go home.

After that incident, her Doctor told her to try and make it 3 more weeks....yeah, well that was a month ago. :whistling:

I am just so anxious for this. I know its going to happen soon so the anticipation is what is getting to me. Lets just say its been pretty difficult to concentrate at work.

A little venting :laugh: thanks for listening!

E

E - congrats man. Hope things go smoothly for you, wife and your new babies.

So you're at work enjoying life while your wife is at home hating life? :laugh:

Hang in there! Just remember the closer to full-term those little babies stay in the womb, the better. :thumbs:

WOOHOO!!!! very soon now. Oh, and a little sumptin, sumptin should be hitting your doorstep either Friday or Saturday ;)

:cool:

Calm down bro, don't forget, you have to drive for three. Good luck! :thumbs:

Jeez, go smoke a cigar and calm down!

Longer is better, good luck to you and your wife. You know she is the one doing all the hard work! You slacker :D

I bleeve Erick wins First Prize for the "Appropriate Avatar of the Day." contest. :D

Hang in there!

Congrats!

For a guy who slow cooks things........you sound impatient!

:sign:

Congrats!

For a guy who slow cooks things........you sound impatient!

:sign:

yup. I have just never been thru such an event. Everyone says that the birth of your child/children is the best day of your life! hahah, thats a lot to be excited for!

Conrats, I know how you feel. I just went through this 5 weeks ago. Get as much sleep as you can now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longer is better, good luck to you and your wife. You know she is the one doing all the hard work! You slacker :D
You learn that in sensitivity training? Oh, and Hillbilly, everything will be fine. Women have been having babies for years.

Doc.

Calm down a little bit Erick, you'll get through it fine. In fact, I'm sure you'll have a great time raising the kids and want even more.

I think this is a picture of Hillbilly Steaks a few years down the road...
cletus.jpg