• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Want come Cigars?

Lopaka

That flyer guy!
Ok, thanks to all you guys, my tastes in Cigars have changed alot! The ones that I use to enjoy, I can't smoke anymore. When they say this gets to be an expensive hobby, they were not lying!

Looking through the humi tonight for something to smoke and I find these 5 smokes that I'll never smoke again. Then I remember, ones mans dislikes are another’s treats.

There is no contest...no requirement other then you like Partagas, Punch, and Hoyo De Monnterey. Here is the best picture I could get.

S4300042.JPG

There are in this package...
1 Partagas Black
1 Partagas Petite
these I just got last week at a Partagas Roulette event.

1 Partagas Churchill (I believe, but don't quote)
1 Hoyo De Monterrey Excalabur
1 Punch Churchill
These 3 have been in the Humi for the last 2 months

1 Indian Tobac Limited Reserve
This one I haven’t smoked yet because I just got it yesterday from CI. The rest of it's 19 friends are sitting in the humi resting from the week trip. I'm going to wait about 3 months before I try my first one. So you may want to let it rest a while before you smoke it. I have no idea what it tastes like, just to forewarn.

The first person to PM me with their interest and address will get this package. Remember, there is no cost or contest. Just thought I would give these to a fellow BOTL that enjoy these Cigars.

Lopaka

OK..got pm...that only took 5 min LOL.

I'll send the package out tomorrow and enjoy :cool:

Lopaka said:
Then I remember, ones mans dislikes are another’s treats.

I hope you are right, I have one of those HdM Excaliburs that I haven't smoked yet. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Nice of you to offer them up for the taking. No sense in wasting perfectly good cigars.

I had to be quick. I just barely missed the cigars that were given to the newest newbie today. Thanks alot, very generous of you.

"Want come Cigars?" :0 :(

No thanks!!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I put a little splooge on mine and that works great!
[snapback]155097[/snapback]​

Did you get them from Leebo? :laugh: :laugh:

bchem said:
Lopaka said:
Then I remember, ones mans dislikes are another’s treats.

I hope you are right, I have one of those HdM Excaliburs that I haven't smoked yet. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Nice of you to offer them up for the taking. No sense in wasting perfectly good cigars.
[snapback]231079[/snapback]​

I like the Excaliburs. They aren't spectacular but still a very enjoyable smoke IMO. Good show Lopaka!

There is no contest...no requirement other then you like Partagas, Punch, and Hoyo De Monnterey.

3 of my favorite brands, if it wasn't for my Fantasy Hockey draft last night I would have been on the boards last night, bummer.

Extremely nice of you to offer up these smokes, it's people like you that make this a great place!

As promised...sent this afternoon.

DCN 0305 0830 0000 2532 0751

Watch and then enjoy =)

They arrived this morning. Thanks!! I look forward to enjoying them.

Sweet, please enjoy. Just remember...

Lopaka said:
1 Indian Tobac Limited Reserve
This one I haven’t smoked yet because I just got it yesterday from CI. The rest of it's 19 friends are sitting in the humi resting from the week trip. I'm going to wait about 3 months before I try my first one. So you may want to let it rest a while before you smoke it. I have no idea what it tastes like, just to forewarn.

Lopaka
[snapback]231071[/snapback]​

Although from others have said on some boards, they're supposed to be pretty good.