• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wanted Tobacco samples

tc7man

I too am new to the pipe smoking game except for years ago smoking borkum riff, etc. I love my cigars and want to find some pipe tobacco that satisfies like a good cigar. So far, the english blends come the closest to what I like. I have several different blends but would like to experience adding ingredients to them to customize them more to my liking.

What I am looking for is some blending tobaccos, perique, latakia, burley, virginias, etc. so that I can taste them individually then blend them into my current mixes. If anyone has some of these tobaccos to spare, I'd be willing to trade for some cigars. Thanks.

I too am new to the pipe smoking game except for years ago smoking borkum riff, etc. I love my cigars and want to find some pipe tobacco that satisfies like a good cigar. So far, the english blends come the closest to what I like. I have several different blends but would like to experience adding ingredients to them to customize them more to my liking.

What I am looking for is some blending tobaccos, perique, latakia, burley, virginias, etc. so that I can taste them individually then blend them into my current mixes. If anyone has some of these tobaccos to spare, I'd be willing to trade for some cigars. Thanks.

PM me your address and I'll send you some straight latakia. I too am an English smoker, can't stand the aromatics.