• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WANTED...

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
I've read them all and need you guys to post more...I've got lots of free time now :p

You can individually wrap, box and send your cigars to me along with a short one or two page description for each one about where you bought it, whom was with you and what you may have been thinking at that time. That should use up a few days for you. If there is anything else I can do to help just let me know. :p :p

You can individually wrap, box and send your cigars to me along with a short one or two page description for each one about where you bought it, whom was with you and what you may have been thinking at that time. That should use up a few days for you. If there is anything else I can do to help just let me know.
That should take me all of five minutes since I recently lost a good portion of my inventory in my pass :( If you're up for a good cry here's the link to the thread:

Kind of sad

Good try AVB and thanks for rubbing salt in my wounds.......J/K :p

Damn, Sorry I didn't know. I wouldn't rub salt in your wounds but I might pour a little alcohol on them :)

Since we both have crap for luck, read my "Hit and Run", start a topic about anything and I got your back if anybody jumps ya.....and hope your humi refills soon.

GO VOLS ! ! !

What exactly are you saying about the board? Is there an underlying implication? Does the board go through droughts on topics and posting?

What exactly are you saying about the board? Is there an underlying implication? Does the board go through droughts on topics and posting?

Nope

I'm a teacher and now that the year is ending I have all kinds of free time and I was just feeling goofy and decided to post a thread about......well, nothing I guess. You guys can feel free to thread jack me all you want. Maybe this will be one giant thread jack thread.

gatorsmg said:
I'm a teacher and now that the year is ending I have all kinds of free time and I was just feeling goofy and decided to post a thread about......well, nothing I guess. You guys can feel free to thread jack me all you want. Maybe this will be one giant thread jack thread.
What do you teach?

Bill

students.

We have a teacher here that says that all the time, DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!

I teach Anatomy and Physiology to seniors and Biology to sophomores. Ric and I teach at the same school and since he didn't mention it, he teaches sewing and cosmotology :sign:

We have a teacher here that says that all the time, DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!
That could only be one person and even though he will never see this I won't mention his name.

gatorsmg said:
Ric and I teach at the same school and since he didn't mention it, he teaches sewing and cosmotology :sign:
That's Home Ec to you BITCH!

Gator just can't spell Pre-Calculus, or the AP in AP Calculus, so he has to put other things.

Does that mean that between the two of you, you discuss the mathematics behind PHI - the 1.618 natural ratio?

Math and science - my 2 favorite subjects... just finished a Marine Biology course that was a great addition to my scuba skills (since I am about to start working on my Dive Master cert.)

Much credit to both of you - teachers do not get close to teh credit they deserve in the US. Asian's have that right - they believe that a teacher is (and should be) amongst the most respected people anywhere.

-K-