• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

War. War never changes.

IgwanaRob

I'm just 2 people short of a threesome
Reaction score
After waiting for 10 years since Fallout 2, the first official teaser for it's successor, Fallout 3, was released today. Bethesda, wisely following the traditions set by FO 1 & 2, made sure to add in what was named the Most Memorable Video Game Quote, and the teaser film looks freaking amazing! I never thought I'd be so happy to hear Ron Perlman's voice :p

Fallout 2's opening sequence is still as great today as it was 10 years ago, and this new teaser shows that they intend to keep the feeling of the series alive. I hope Bethesda can pull off making one of the most anticipated games ever. Buying one of the most beloved video game licenses was no small thing - well, considering the shape of Interplay I guess it was fairly easy to buy the license they were originally licensing from Interplay, but still.

Fallout 2 Intro movie

Ron Perlman's signature Opening Credits for FO 2

Fallout 3 teaser

I can't wait for this...

The Polish Hammer is ready.

EDIT:: Forgot to mention Bethesda is making F3. Who are the makers of Oblivion, one of th best games in a while.

Fallout 1 is still one of my favorite games, I've played and beaten it at least 20 times.

Fallout 2 was even better.

I can't wait for 3!

Saw this teaser yesterday, man it makes shivers on my back! Hope it will be a killer and not only on PC :p

Ps. I think Im going to start F1 today