• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WARNING! Contents may be offensive to others!

That would be a good idea, the new humidor that is. You will not be able to get the infusion out of the old one. :laugh:

:laugh: This reminds of my first box of Acids! I was at my local B & M and received a box for free. I slowly gave the sticks away one by one, it took some time though

Nice humis. Don't let these guys rattle you too much. Smoke what you like and you'll find over time your taste will change and while I'm not a fan of Drew the Dirt and Kuba Kuba lines aren't bad.

Nice humis. Don't let these guys rattle you too much. Smoke what you like and you'll find over time your taste will change and while I'm not a fan of Drew the Dirt and Kuba Kuba lines aren't bad.

Yeah, that. I have a friend that I started out with Fuentes, Padrons, and a few other "good" cigars. He discovered the ACIDS on his own and that's all he smokes now. He enjoys them and that's all that matters.

I do ask that when we get together he stay downwind from me, though. :laugh:

I did an inventory this morning after having to empty my humidor to ship back to the retailer because of a bad seal.

(1) Extra Ordinary Larry
(19) Kuba Kuba
(10) Kuba Deluxe
(13) Atom Maduro
(4) One
(3) ACID 5
(12) Roam
(6) Wafe
(2) Cold Infusion Tea
(36) Blondie

I'm not posting this to make everybody jealous. I expect to be getting a PM from Punk Lawyer asking me to do a trade... :whistling:

I picked up a couple of blondies, but after the first I knew they weren't for me. My wife however loved them. She doesn't smoke often but when she does that's all she'll smoke. Fine by me, now she won't grab my my WOAM (Her second favorite).