• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WARNING!

dcbancroft

Grand K
Looks like I am on this Guy's mailing list inviting me to visit

Warning!!!formeley warning!!!

Fine aunthentic Cuban cigars from Costa Rica
Cohiba Sublimes USD$130.00 a box ??? :laugh:

You be the Judge !

I am aware that we are not allowed to mention vendors,but just take a look at these prices.

dcbancroft said:
Looks like I am on this Guy's mailing list inviting me to visit

Warning!!!formeley warning!!!

Fine aunthentic Cuban cigars from Costa Rica
Cohiba Sublimes USD$130.00 a box ??? :laugh:

You be the Judge !

I am aware that we are not allowed to mention vendors,but just take a look at these prices.
[snapback]191793[/snapback]​

Why bother posting this crap... Please - this is BS...

you mean this place is not legit..
damn i just ordered a bunch of smokes from them..LOL!! :sign:

WTH? I can request a specific color..of wrapper..

Does the color wrapper affects the taste of the cigars ?
There is up to 70 different colors of the cigars. Cuban cigars have numerous wrapper colors. For example, the Montecristo No. 4, Habanos Cuban cigar is manufactured with dozens of wrapper color variations, from green, to claro, to brown, to brown turning dark or brown turning reddish to maduro and rarely oscuro (dark).

If you request a specific wrapper color when ordering, we will do our best to select the color you requested when possible. Concerning the selection that you have on hand, from light brown to dark brown, the tobacco blend of the Cuban cigar is the same regardless of the wrapper coloration. Wrapper coloration does not affect the power, the strength or the taste of any Habanos Cuban cigar (wrapper leaf accounts for 3% of the overall taste of your cigar). Remember the age of a cigar will have far more influence on the flavors and power of your cigar. A young Montecristo No.4 (0-6 months) does not taste, burn or have the same power as a Montecristo No.4 with 3 years of age just as as it will not taste, burn or have the same power as a Montecristo No.4 with 5 years of age.