• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Washington, DC

Rodrigo de Jerez

I get to give myself a title?
I am going to be spending five weeks in DC from mid-May to late June. To say the least, I am not familiar with the area with the exception of parts of Georgetown. Any restaurant/smoke shop suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks, guys.

-Mark

Draper's in D.C. is absolutely legendary. Been there forever. Used to hit that place during my time at Quantico.

Draper's

Also, FWIW, there used to be a Grand Havana Room in D.C., but I recall that that has (sadly) been closed now for quite some time.

Mark, I may be down there at that time. I don't know what my schedule will be yet, but maybe we can do a mini herf with some of the BOTLs and SOTLs down that way. :thumbs:

I will be there next week. Monday I am free all evening, Tuesday till noon then late evening. Dont know the rest.

ads

Is JR's still there? Shelley's Backroom is the place. I may be down in mid-June

anything going on with this? I'll be here whenever you guys want to get together

So whos here in DC? PM me and lets get together.

ads

Ads, I am at Fort Belvoir. My schedule is not firm but it looks like Sundays and some evenings I may be free. I just have to figure out how to get to Drapers from Fort Belvoir using the Metro.

SJM

Prolly Franconia Springfield to Metro town center...thats typically the way I go from Woodbridge.

Got into DC today. I will be working 9-6 for the next five weeks or so. If possible, let's do something in the evening or on Saturday at Drapers. I just need to figure out how to get around...

Got into DC today. I will be working 9-6 for the next five weeks or so. If possible, let's do something in the evening or on Saturday at Drapers. I just need to figure out how to get around...

Metro Center is 2 blocks from Drapers and a block from Shelly's. I can get together on Saturday afternoon. Anyone up for a small herf Saturday around 1 or 1:30? We can meet at Drapers and head down to Shelly's afterwards.

Not to hijack this thread, but I found out on Friday from the guys at OVTC that Lansdowne no longer allows smoking of any kind. :angry: