• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Washington/Oregon Earthquake

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Just heard there was a 7.0 earhtquake up north. Just checking up on the CP members up north. How are you guys doing??? Rod

Her in the Portland area, there was a little shaking. No major damage reported.

If you saw my post on the "southern Calif earthquake 2/17/01" you might find this interesting.I won't repeat what I already said on the other post so go and read it then come back or whatever.I am 2 hours east Mt. Ranier. Anyway we rolled out here. Some things fell off but nothing major. I am just starting to get wigged out. I was in the Northridge quake. then I moved up to Northern Calif and was very near the Watsonville "San Francisco" quake at the World Series. Now I move up to Washington and look. Seems everywhere I go a big one follows. Hmmmmmmmm....DOn't move where I do folks. :-ODebbie

When you said read the other post, all I thought was "I may be stoned here..." LOL :) Please don't come back to So. Cal, we don't anymore earthquakes! LMAO!!! :) Just playing with you Deb. :cool:

LOL, Rod you couldn't pay to come back to Southern California. I grew up there.To many things to fall on you :) I am out in the country with wide open spaces. Now watch, the ground will open up and swallow me LOL Deb