• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WEB Videos

I'm not supposed to post for a week, But Jesus I cant resist that was GREAT! Thanks Paul that made everyone's day at my work LOL

extremeXconcepts said:
I'm not supposed to post for a week, But Jesus I cant resist that was GREAT! Thanks Paul that made everyone's day at my work LOL

LOL

extremeXconcepts said:
Well there goes that.  :angry:

^ You beat me to it ! I was just about to post this...Hahaha. Awesome video !! That guy looked terrified.

HaHa, To funny. Even funnier that he did it in a automatic. We just fixed a brand new zl1 6 spd supercharged with a full exhaust in here a few weeks back. When it was done of coarse I had to test drive it LOL BIG CAR but the ZL1 is pretty quick. No wonder the old MID LIFE crisis guy wrapped it up. 

Saw that the other day, That would BLOW to hit that pot hole in my lowered bmw LOL or my lifted jeep..... or anything

Paul,

Thanks!.....but I don't know if you noticed or not....they were wearing their seat belts improperly  :whistling: