• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weigh in on the Heels (BBall)

fca_blake70

So just wondering how BOTL's are feeling about the Heels baasketball team after the injuries we've suffered. After Zeller's redshirt, on top of Psycho T and Ginyard being out, looks like the #1 beside UNC is gonna be hard to hang on to. Thoughts?

Carolina is my second favorite team after Illinois, so my esteem for UNC took a bit of a downturn in '05 as you may well imagine...

I don't see any especially dominant teams emerging this year. Hansbrough's got the motor to take them pretty far, but after Kansas pulled their pants down last year, I have a feeling that may linger in the back of their minds a little more than we expect. I'd expect they'll be a solid top 10 team all season unless the wheels come off even moreso.

Too bad about Zeller. At least he'll be able to redshirt.

It really is too bad about Zeller. He was already showing some potential in Psycho T's spot....still needs to add 20-30 pounds though. I'm a big fan of Drew2 and Davis also. Both of them are really good guys. I think we'll be fine, but not having the depth we could've potentially had is going to hurt come ACC tourney time.

Carolina is my second favorite team after Illinois, so my esteem for UNC took a bit of a downturn in '05 as you may well imagine...

I don't see any especially dominant teams emerging this year. Hansbrough's got the motor to take them pretty far, but after Kansas pulled their pants down last year, I have a feeling that may linger in the back of their minds a little more than we expect. I'd expect they'll be a solid top 10 team all season unless the wheels come off even moreso.

Too bad about Zeller. At least he'll be able to redshirt.

Being born and raised in North Carolina, but coming from an Illini family, UNC was also my second favorite team behind Illinois. After 2005, I now root for two teams: Illinois, and whoever is playing UNC.

I think UNC still has the potential to be the best in the ACC, but probably not in the nation unless Hansbrough comes back soon.

Back