• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well here she is...

Congrats on the beautiful little girl. I am glad that everything went well. We just had our 2nd baby girl a little over a month ago.

Congrats on the new arrival! Hope you can get some sleep in the nights to come ;)

Congrats to you and your family :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome, to the newest citizen of Red Sox Nation. I'll see if I can find some A-Rod disposable diapers.

Doc.

Yep she came into the world a Sox fan (even if she dosen't realize it yet. Notice she waited to be born after they had their slump of 28 runless innings.........

As for everyone else, Thanks a lot it means a lot to us top see the blessings and well wishes being sent.

Sam and Kim

Hearty Congratulations to you and the Missus, Sam ! She's beautiful!

Time to pass out the cigars, Dad! :thumbs:

Well hey Sammy boy!!! Congratulations are in order indeed!! Good on ya, and I pray for health for the new addition and her beautiful Momma! Nice shootin' Sam! :p

Congratulations Sam. I would try to offer you advice, but your an old pro at this so you know what to do.

She's a beautiful little lady. She almost makes me wish my girls were that young again...almost...lol

Congrats!!!!!

Congratulations to your wife and you on your newest daughter!