• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well Well Mr Sneeds, so you want to be Santa do you.

The Stillers suck. <EOM>

...wait...I thought this was the Shout Box.

Yea.....I've brought a couple of the big guns out! Go ahead and come back with the obligatory "6 Championships" line that you Steelers fans always fall back on when you can't think of another comeback!

punk_lawyer said:

OK, in trying to decipher your post, I need to read more and gain some common sense? My head still isn't right from my accident last year so I do need a little help from time to time...

There may be no deciphering the BS I laid down last night... I just had to give crap for the Steelers comment. 
Don't make me call my lawyer into this      punk lawyer....who is an AVID Bengals fan and makes more Steelers comments than anyone!

Steelers? Are they the team (of rapists) that finished the 2012 season (awaiting indictment) at 8-8? The team (that uses ether) in third place (to abduct ugly women and young boys) behind the Ravens and Bengals?

Being a fan of the Steelers is like being a fan of festering genital warts. Cheering for the Steelers is like cheering for the Ebola virus in a maternity ward. Admitting to being a fan or cheering for the Steelers is like admitting that your favorite cinematic production starred an Arabian Stallion and a dude who goes by the name 'Mr. Hands'.

I used to like you, now not you are just a punk!

:whistling:

In before the Steelers' six pack of Lombardi Trophies...

Go Browns!!!

Yeah I went there

I'm trying to understand how you are a Steelers fan and live in College Park, MD?  Right in the middle of Redskins and Ravens country?  Something smells funny here...

BobbyRitz said:
I'm trying to understand how you are a Steelers fan and live in College Park, MD?  Right in the middle of Redskins and Ravens country?  Something smells funny here...

The funny smell is Steeler fan funk...they use rotten chipped chopped ham as an odorant.  (Not 'deodorant' but 'odorant').  Combine that with the stank of stale Iron City Beer on their breath and you have the signature Steeler fan smell.  If you're detecting something between the smell of rotting road kill and locker room foot odor then you are detecting the scent of Steeler fans.

The tax payers of Cincinnati passed a ballot referendum allowing the county to buy extra disinfectant to be used around the city whenever Steeler fans have been seen in the area.  Unlike Pittsburghians, we Cincinnatians like to keep our city, and ourselves, clean.

BobbyRitz said:

Grew up near Pittsburgh, moved to DC for a education and now still here because the job I have was too good to pass up.  

Ah Punky and Jonesy, I see you're still trying to hide your secret Steelers obsessions. Maybe Santa will bring you Terrible Towels and six packs of Iron City this Christmas.

gtadroptop said:
Ah Punky and Jonesy, I see you're still trying to hide your secret Steelers obsessions. Maybe Santa will bring you Terrible Towels and six packs of Iron City this Christmas.

Nice car....terrible team.  Is this the Shout Box?