• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well went to the B&M the other day...

SmokinInCanada

And bought myself a new pipe and a tin to break it in with.

P1030056.jpg

Thought I would kick off my two years of pipe smoking(yes still a newb) with a nice present for myself :p The pipe is a Brigham Algonquin and the tin is Solani Virginia Flake with Perique, this is my third pipe but it's my first briar and I'm enjoying breaking it in. I was going to pick up some cigars originally that day but I find myself still drawn to my love for my pipe. Maybe I find it just easier to stay with pipes being as I'm financially challenged...stupid college or maybe that pipe smoking is starting to die as people are taken up cigar smoking in my area but I still continue to enjoy my pipe. I know one day my humidor will be packed with cigars but I imagine I will own many more pipes and have alot of tobacco stored away. Pipes are my first love of the hobby and hope to buy more pipes and try many different types of tobacco with them and have the occasional cigar too.

Congrats on the purchase! That is a classic looking briar, very nice. :thumbs:

Very nice!

I enjoy both pipes and cigars a great deal. I try to switch off as often as I feel the need so that I don't grow bored with either. Enjoy the journey!

:)

That's a great tobacco you've chosen, but I wouldn't break in my pipe with it. I would choose something that cakes quickly, like PA.

Doc.

I'll have to order some then, my B&M doesn't carry it.

I guess that could be a question, where is a place one could order pipe tobacco from? Like a reliable site, with a decent selection?

I guess that could be a question, where is a place one could order pipe tobacco from? Like a reliable site, with a decent selection?

I'm not sure what sites will ship to Canada. There's a sticky at the top of the forum with some vendors that members here have used, but shipping to Canada may be an issue you'll have to deal with.

I'm not really familiar with Canada's stores and whatnot, but they have Prince Albert at the grocery store here.

I'm not surprised your B$M doesn't, but your drug store or grocery probably does. For an internet retailer tryHere They specialize in international sales.

Doc.

I'm not sure what sites will ship to Canada. There's a sticky at the top of the forum with some vendors that members here have used, but shipping to Canada may be an issue you'll have to deal with.

I'm not really familiar with Canada's stores and whatnot, but they have Prince Albert at the grocery store here.

I have a U.S. mailing address, so really all I would have to do is go pick it up. I doubt any of the grocery stores here carry it but I know a few lotto/tobacco shops up here might have it, I'll have to look around sometime. I'll check those links out also maybe order some new types of tobacco, I really just wanna try alot of different types right now.

Nice pipe! That's a VaPer I haven't tried, too! ;)