• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Invasion HERF

CgarDan

Well I am invading the West Coast once more in the week of April 14th.

Have some fun Red Bull activities 15-18th in LA and then driving down to San Diego and Tijuana and from there up to San Francisco and the wine country ( Sonoma, etc ) VACATION WOOO HOOO !!! :thumbs:

So how about a nice HERF the evening of the 18th of April from say around 5-6 pm till whatever ?

And if anyone around San Diego or San Francisco wants to meet up for a few hours that would be cool as well.

Common Rod get the boys together :thumbs:

What area of Los Angeles will you be in during that portion of your trip?

Will be staying in Santa Monica for most part, but I can make it to any part of the city on Friday as I am renting a car that afternoon

Dan - I'm looking forward to it! Let's meet at the DoubleTree in Monrovia. It's just down the street from that restaurant we herfed at last time. The DoubleTree is a MUCH better venue, you'll really like it. We hang out near the pool, outside lounge area.

Dan - I'm looking forward to it! Let's meet at the DoubleTree in Monrovia. It's just down the street from that restaurant we herfed at last time. The DoubleTree is a MUCH better venue, you'll really like it. We hang out near the pool, outside lounge area.

Sounds Great !!!

Will be staying in Santa Monica for most part, but I can make it to any part of the city on Friday as I am renting a car that afternoon

Just keep in mind LA Friday afternoon/night traffic. I would double the time you think it's going to take you to get from Santa Monica to about anywhere.

Just keep in mind LA Friday afternoon/night traffic. I would double the time you think it's going to take you to get from Santa Monica to about anywhere.

There's quite a bit of night work going on on the 5 south near the 91 interchange. Also the 405 @ the 22 has had some night closures lately.

That DoubleTree is fantastic. Make sure you bring your trunks dan, I'm sure CP would love to see pics of you in a bathing suit.

Well I am invading the West Coast once more in the week of April 14th.

Have some fun Red Bull activities 15-18th in LA and then driving down to San Diego and Tijuana and from there up to San Francisco and the wine country ( Sonoma, etc ) VACATION WOOO HOOO !!! :thumbs:

So how about a nice HERF the evening of the 18th of April from say around 5-6 pm till whatever ?

And if anyone around San Diego or San Francisco wants to meet up for a few hours that would be cool as well.

Common Rod get the boys together :thumbs:

Dan,

Glad to hear you are headed back to the West Side, :thumbs: can't wait to Herf it up again with you Bro!

I'm sure I'll see you in LA or SD :thumbs:

When are you going to be up in SF? I will be at the Outlaw from the 18th to the 21st I believe...

Less than a week away !!!!! See you guys at the DoubleTree lounge around 5 or 6 pm on Friday 18th :thumbs:

Will be around San Diego on Saturdat April 19th late afternoon into Sunday 20th. Anyone who wants to meet up PM me or call my cell at 646-427-7273 and I am sure we will work something out.

Not sure yet when I will be in San Fran and I will be staying close to the city itself. That will be clearer around April 20th or so. For now I know that I will be staying at Napa / Sonoma from the 21st through 23rd and doing some winery touring, so anyone in that area who wants to meet up def let me know. :thumbs:

Just want to send special thanks to Chris for meeting up with me last evening. Not only did he give me an amazing cigar to smoke, he also took me to his house and I met his amazing wife and the very friendly gods that kept us company. Many thanks again Chris for being such a great host :thumbs:

Just want to send special thanks to Chris for meeting up with me last evening. Not only did he give me an amazing cigar to smoke, he also took me to his house and I met his amazing wife and the very friendly gods that kept us company. Many thanks again Chris for being such a great host :thumbs:

It's always good to see you Dan! Thanks for meeting up! :thumbs:

I hope you buried an A-Rod jersey in his backyard!

:laugh:

-Rob