• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

LGHT said:
Wow those puts are great. I almost attended 2004's, but when I went to buy my ticket 2 days later they where sold out. :angry2:

Let me know if you enjoy that Italia!!
[snapback]198807[/snapback]​

Love the Italias :love:

you guys just play all your Jedi tricks, and meanwhile the Alaska Nut will slip in and somehow steal the 62 & 63 puts from under yer very noses...

please-o-please-o-please.... :laugh:

Dang... that was a hell of a round!

This might be a total shock to some....but I didn't get it out today ???

I know I know.....let me have it. I was in Peoria alllllllllll damn day with clients and didn't make it home in time :(

Tomorrow...promise!! :D

This might be a total shock to some....but I didn't get it out today ???

I know I know.....let me have it. I was in Peoria alllllllllll damn day with clients and didn't make it home in time :(

Tomorrow...promise!! :D

One stick penalty ! :p

:cool:

ree ree robusto said:
One stick penalty which will result in having the Toast Across America Opus X 2003 given to me. :D
[snapback]199104[/snapback]​

There is no Toast Across America Opus X in this pass ...... step away, step away, there's nothing to see here. :p

BD, if you want to drop the pass off at my work tomorrow, feel free. Churchill's is located at 67th Ave and the 101. I'm working 10:30-6:30. I'll buy you a smoke! :thumbs:

Ree

NorCalCigarLover said:
Yo, yo, Roberto

Don't tell me we're going to need to impose a 2 stick penalty :laugh:

[snapback]199277[/snapback]​

Well I'll get the pass tomorrow to Ree so technically if I mailed it....it would be there :blush: :whistling:

ree ree robusto said:
BD, if you want to drop the pass off at my work tomorrow, feel free. Churchill's is located at 67th Ave and the 101. I'm working 10:30-6:30. I'll buy you a smoke! :thumbs:

Ree
[snapback]199337[/snapback]​

Sounds like that might do it. Work was hectic again and I didn't get home until after 6 :(

And don't call me a SLACKASS Brandon-boy :p

Brandon, deep down in side I know you are wishing you were a West Sider!

WEST SIDE! YEAH, YEAH!

You know how we do it. Comin from the west side, west side!

Ree