• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

ree ree robusto said:
Actually, I prefer the Natural in the '64 Torp. I'm trying to, however, remember if I have had the PAM '64 Torp? ???

I love the PAM 64 Pyramids! :love:
[snapback]200010[/snapback]​

Funny.. I like 'em ALL! :laugh:

ree ree robusto said:
*Update...
I am going to take one more from the pass. I'll have it out on Monday if all P/T's are approved by El Capitan.

Takes:
8. Mag 46
35. Perdomo Reserve Cameroon Perfecto P
42. Partagas Serie D #4
56. AF Anejo # 50

Puts:
65. RASS
66. Zino Platinum Sceptor Series Low Rider
67. Hoyo Epi. No.2
68. AVO LE 05

[snapback]199834[/snapback]​

And for sh*ts and giggles, I'm adding another. And what a coincidence, this one happens to land on #69.

NorCal please add to the list:
#69. Don Diego Playboy Robusto

Ree

WOOHOO!!! It's on the move again :thumbs:

Just noticed that there are only 5 of the original 25 cigars that this pass started with. Good job guys!

:cool:

I love the PAM 64 Pyramids! :love:

piramide.jpg

That is one odd looking shaped cigar. But I also thought the Torpedo was a vitola that I wouldn't enjoy either now it is slowly turning into one of my favorites. I'm currently doing "research" on the piramide vitola for ISOM's. Thanks to some very generous BOTL's I now have Montecristo, Diplomatico, Partagas, and Vegas Robaina for my taste test. The only one I'm missing is the H.Upmann, but I hear its very similar to a Monticristo, and the LE's from Cohiba, HdM, and Partagas. I probably wouldn't search out boxes of the LE's anyways so I'm not even going to bother.

Glad to see the pass is still moving along fast!! Some great cigars poping up! Why don't we let it go around a second time hahaahh

LGHT said:
Glad to see the pass is still moving along fast!! Some great cigars poping up! Why don't we let it go around a second time hahaahh
[snapback]200600[/snapback]​

I was thinking the same thing and then realized it's coming back home to me :0

Hey naiou76, any ideas on your put and takes yet?

The pass landed on my doorstep today doing an inventory right now looking things over and everything looks great I'm looking what I want right now the bad news is I can't get it back in the mail until tomorrow but it will go out tomorrow.
I will let the host no my puts and takes soon.

naiou175 said:
The pass landed on my doorstep today doing an inventory right now looking things over and everything looks great I'm looking what I want right now the bad news is I can't get it back in the mail until tomorrow but it will go out tomorrow.
I will let the host no my puts and takes soon.
[snapback]201002[/snapback]​

Don't rush getting this thing out, same day turn around is probably not the best idea anyhow. Sit with it, study your P&T's and post them to this thread for review. Then wait, wait, for the okay before you resend it out, no need to rush things :thumbs:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Sit with it, study your P&T's and post them to this thread for review.
[snapback]201066[/snapback]​

...that's right Grasshopper. Study them....master them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're turning into a FOG Obi-Wan David. :p

BrownDevil said:
NorCalCigarLover said:
Sit with it, study your P&T's and post them to this thread for review.

...that's right Grasshopper. Study them....master them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're turning into a FOG Obi-Wan David. :p
[snapback]201068[/snapback]​

They have Jimmy Smits, why not?

NorCalCigarLover said:
Don't rush getting this thing out, same day turn around is probably not the best idea anyhow. Sit with it, study your P&T's and post them to this thread for review. Then wait, wait, for the okay before you resend it out, no need to rush things :thumbs:

Don't listen to him!! Get it out NOW NOW NOW!! Don't worry about the P&T's being approved... just send them out ASAP!! Swissy wants the TAA's!!!!

:laugh: