• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

I got my Mexican fix the last two days. I guess that will keep my belly satisfied while I'm in Idaho.

Hey NorCal, I guess we are what we eat, or drink for that matter...winers! :p

NorCalCigarLover said:
Haven't been there but I have heard good things about it. Tonight its Mexican food in Milpitas :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cool:
[snapback]201211[/snapback]​

Don't say you're going to La Milpa on Milpitas Blvd???? :0

Born and raised baby :thumbs:

Spent 27 of my 30 years there. La Milpa is the best Mexican food joint in Milpitas INHO :D

Hey...
how's Mexican food go with Toast Across America cigars... we got a Taco Bell up here that I might try! :laugh:

AHHHHHH!!!!!! Swissy, you are not worthy! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: actually, tonights dinner was Baja Cactus ...... :p

Here are the proposed P&T's by naiou175, let me hear your feedback.

take # 3 Opus X #4
Put Gurkha Master Choice Maduro Toro

Take # 28 La Gloria Cubana Series R #5 Maduro
Put Oliva Series X Tabu

Take # 65 RASS
Put El ERDM Choix supreme

Take # 66 Zino Platinum Low Rider
Put Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto # 5

Well, don't mean to be the iron hammer here, but the Opus X trade is not what I think is a quality trade and that Zino trade is questionable. I think that Zino is in the $15-$17 range and the DCM is $10.

Ree

ree ree robusto said:
Well, don't mean to be the iron hammer here, but the Opus X trade is not what I think is a quality trade and that Zino trade is questionable. I think that Zino is in the $15-$17 range and the DCM is $10.

Ree
[snapback]201320[/snapback]​

Yup, I'm finding the same thing Ree ....

The La Gloria/Oliva is good and the RASS/ERDM works fine but not the others. What else do you have naiou175?

Ditto on Ree's assesment :whistling:

Baja Cactus is good...but definitely not La Milpa :p

Next Mexican food hop....Super Taqueria in the east side. Corner of White & Story. Best burritos period :sign:

You all have a great rest of the week. I'm off to Sun Valley, ID. Father-in-law is picking me up at 4:30am. See you all next week!

Ree

Have a fun and safe trip brother! Looks like a vacation from these 115 degree days should do you nice ;)

Next Mexican food hop....Super Taqueria in the east side. Corder of White & Story. Best burritos period :sign:

You got that right :thumbs: , right down the street from me.

Take care Ree! see ya next week.

have a good one Ree...
as far as Mexico food goes, since Taco Bell doesn't cut it, how about a Burrito Factory? There's one in the Cheveron Gas station on the corner! :laugh:

That go good with a TAA?? :whistling:

I'm in agreeance with the put/takes... but since no TAA in the liost I'll cut some slack! :p

You guys get a freaking room, or send me some of that San Jose Mexican food!

Ray, here is the information you asked me for.

take # 3 Opus X #4 - approx value $9
Put Gurkha Master Choice Maduro Toro - approx. value $3.50

From what I can tell from your description, the Gurkha is a Master's Choice (Expedition) Toro which is also known as the Gurkha Expedition available here at quite the discount. You are correct in your PM that the MSRP for the Opus X #4 is quoted at $8.50 on a Cigar Pass link but it is a dificult to get premium smoke and this trade just isn't an equal in value trade. Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong Gurkha, let us know.

Take # 66 Zino Platinum Low Rider - approx. value $11
Put Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto # 5 - approx. value $8

As you requested, here are the MSRP prices that I found for these smokes. Coupled with the above P&T's it just doesn't work for me or others in this pass.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Ray, here is the information you asked me for.

take # 3 Opus X #4 - approx value $9
Put Gurkha Master Choice Maduro Toro - approx. value $3.50

From what I can tell from your description, the Gurkha is a Master's Choice (Expedition) Toro which is available also known as the Gurkha Expedition available here at quite the discount. You are correct in your PM that the MSRP for the Opus X #4 is quoted at $8.50 on a Cigar Pass link but it is a dificult to get premium smoke and this trade just isn't an equal in value trade. Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong Gurkha, let us know.

Take # 66 Zino Platinum Low Rider - approx. value $11
Put Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto # 5 - approx. value $8

As you requested, here are the MSRP prices that I found for these smokes. Coupled with the above P&T's it just doesn't work for me or others in this pass.

[snapback]201422[/snapback]​

OK I'm cool with that in the intrest of time I will be just doing

Take # 28 La Gloria Cubana Series R #5 Maduro
Put Oliva Series X Tabu

Take # 65 RASS
Put El ERDM Choix supreme

since I don't have time to dig through the humi today as I am going out of town
the other prolem I have is I won't be able to post the DC # to swissy as I will be dropping this at the p.o. on my out and there is no internet access on the top of the mountain. But hey norcal I do have a phone nd would be more than happy to call u with he DC# pm me with your phone #.

Wow, this hit you just at the right time niou175. Dang, you and Ree are making me soooooo jealous with your vacations. Have a great time in the mountains!

Thanks for being in the pass and I'll PM you my number :thumbs:

Do we even need to ask if Swissy is ready? :laugh:

Phone message received from naiou175 with the DC#, 0304 0370 0000 2821 5850.

Naaaaaaw,
no rush. what's the hurry? where's the fire?
I gotta get things in order, you know, be one with my coolidor?

:laugh:

HELL YES, I'M A-READY!

here's a prelim on my P/T's...

Take: 14. Cohiba, Esplendidos (04) ISOM
Put: 8 packs (2 fish) Smoked Copper River Red Salmon (04)

Take: 18. Diablo, Picante
Put: 2 pack Fresh, frozen Halibut (05)

Take: 62. Opus X Toast Across America 2003
Put: 2 packs (1 fish) fresh frozen China Poot Red Salmon (05)

Take: 63. Diamond Crown Maximus Toast Across America 2003
Put: 2 packs (1/2 big fish) fresh, frozen Kenai River King, sea caught

All shipped in a different, freezer box via FedEx...

Any problems let me know asap...

( :laugh: :p :laugh: :p :laugh: :p :laugh: :p )