• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Western Pa Cigar Bar-BQ Saturday July 18th

Joe196220

Cigar Bar-BQ – Saturday, July 18th

Please join us on Saturday, July 18th for Blowin’ Smoke and Slippery Rock Cigars 4th annual Cigar Bar-BQ. This year’s barbeque is going to be even BIGGER and BETTER than ever before!

This is the Herf of the year in Western PA! It’s a pig roast with cigars, held right here at Slippery Rock Cigars in Slippery Rock Pennsylvania.

Event Starts at 2, we will eat from 5 to 8 and herf late into the night.

The very talented Rob Heming and the Council of Cretins will do a live podcast recording of Blowin’ Smoke.

We will be smoking cigars, eating some great food (pig roast, deep fried turkey, corn on the cob and a lot more), enjoying a few drinks, recording a podcast, giving away great prizes, having a bonfire to close out the day, and a lot more.

All of this for only $30.00

http://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/index.ph...oc&docId=16

Cigar Bar-BQ – Saturday, July 18th

Please join us on Saturday, July 18th for Blowin’ Smoke and Slippery Rock Cigars 4th annual Cigar Bar-BQ. This year’s barbeque is going to be even BIGGER and BETTER than ever before!

This is the Herf of the year in Western PA! It’s a pig roast with cigars, held right here at Slippery Rock Cigars in Slippery Rock Pennsylvania.

Event Starts at 2, we will eat from 5 to 8 and herf late into the night.

The very talented Rob Heming and the Council of Cretins will do a live podcast recording of Blowin’ Smoke.

We will be smoking cigars, eating some great food (pig roast, deep fried turkey, corn on the cob and a lot more), enjoying a few drinks, recording a podcast, giving away great prizes, having a bonfire to close out the day, and a lot more.

All of this for only $30.00

http://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/index.ph...oc&docId=16

Joe, If wasn't already planning on attending a family function that Saturday, I'd make that trek out to western PA as I have some friends in New Castle. It would be nice to meet some new S / BOTL here on CP and see my friends out there as well. Have a great time and post some pictures here....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Joe, it would have been nice if you had posted an intro so it didn't look like you were just posting here to get business. I grew up near the Rock and may be interested in this event.

Good luck