• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Western PA Drew Estate and Joya de Nicaragua upcoming events

gunbuyer76

I have been on here for a while but never posted much. I am the new Drew Estate Rep for Western PA Ohio and Michigan, here are some of the events upcoming in my territory:

4-21-2010 Drew Estate Event at Slippery Rock Cigars. We will be featuring Acid and Ambrosia, but we will run specials on all Drew Estate lines. Drew Estate will be in the house from 4-8pm. You also might have a chance to win some DE swag as well. For info on the event contact the shop ort stop by. Slippery Rock Cigars 278 Cameron Dr. Slippery Rock PA 16057 (724) 234-2439

4-22-2010 Come join us as we have a Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta cut and light party at Allegheny Smokeworks. We will be running specials on all Joya de Nicaragua products including the new Cabinetta, and the new Antaño Dark Corojo. Drew Estate rep Sam Smerkol, and Regional Manager David Lafferty will be here from Noon to 7pm. For info stop by Allegheny Smokeworks 217 Freeport Rd. Blawknox PA15238 or call 412-828-6653.

4-23-2010 We're celebrating with a Joya de Nicaragua Kickoff Party at Dirty Dog Cigars in McKeesport. Stop by and check out the new Antaño Dark Corojo, or kick back with the classic Antaño 1970. Drew Estate Rep Sam Smerkol will be here from 5-9pm. Special deals in the shop that day on Joya de Nicaragua Products. for more info call Dirty Dog Cigars at 412-751-3011, or stop by the shop at 4601 Walnut St. McKeesport PA 15132. Don't miss the party.

Hi.

Are you planning any events at Leaf Lovers in North East, PA? Chris carries the Acid, Hoya, and Chateau Real lines. He has a lounge set-up that would be perfect for an event. He would be a good contact for you. I guess your last rep never visited the store.

its been a little while since there was an actual rep in the area it is my territory and I will stop in and see him soon, probably this week

its been a little while since there was an actual rep in the area it is my territory and I will stop in and see him soon, probably this week

I heard you stopped in yesterday. Nicely done. :thumbs:

Also heard there may be an event in the works. Looking forward to it.

Took a while, but the event was held this past Saturday as part of Leaf Lover's grand opening in the new store. Got to meet Sam and try some of Drew Estates non-infused sticks. It was a good time.