• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe? 2024

GREEK INDEPENDENCE WAR 1821-2024 Anniversary

As today at 25 March 1821 the Orthodox Greeks officially started the revolution against the ottoman empire fighting the muslim turks and their allies (from albania, bosnia, tunisia, egypt, croatia, algeria etc) to end an almost 400 year old tyranny.
Their motto was "Freedom of Death" and in few areas that the turks never manage to invade was "Victory or Death".

May 20, 1825 Maniaki of Messinia, around 500 Greeks not well barricaded in positions faced 3000 Ottomans (turkish-egyptians). The reinforcements expected by Papaflessas (a Archimandrite) never arrived and so he faced the enemy alone. Every Greek knew they were going to die but fought to send the message to the Ottomans that they preferred Death to slavery. The film did not have the effects of Hollywood (the cavalry attacks were more numerous, the cannonade more intense, 3 of Greeks saved and took our flag so the muslims won't disgrace it etc.) but you can get an idea. Please take 10 minutes of your time to see how we fought for our Freedom back then.

I am smoking Skandinavik Sungold and at dinner i will raise a glass of red wine to the memory of the fallen fellow countrymen in the battlefield, those which tortured till death in prisons and the civilians who were massacred.

Hello from Athens-Greece, we have sun and 69 'F here.

31115689f76d698d06fb297cbd0e4198b474d415.jpg

Trying to lure the ''Blackie'' to come closer.

0dYzaj6.jpg

I am smoking Stanwell Vanilla.

Hello from Athens-Greece, we have sun here. The good news are that i manage to extract 99,99% from my pipe smoking pictures from that damned usb stick and now my archives are secured in another two places, a SD memory card and an external HDD.

HRrWbY7.jpg

Planta No1.