• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Ordered some sticks and they arrived today. Ain’t seen any CAO Brazilian Anacondas in a good spell. They used to be really great sticks. I grabbed two ten packs, so we’ll see.

I truly hope they don’t screw me like the CAO Gold Label Anniversarios. They absolutely SUCKED, based on the awesome flavor of the originals. I hate that.

Floyd T

A gift from a friend...the S.T. DuPont Ligne 2 Lighter.
A dual soft flame.
I like it.
There is a catch. S.T. Dupont has a dedicated butane fill valve so you must buy their butane.
Bought an adapter that screws in and allows me to use my preferred butane. Will be here on Monday.
The lighter came with butane, but not much. Initially, the flames were 2" high.
It also uses a tiny flint that must be replaced as needed. The bottom of the lighter looks like a space module and special tools needed to accommodate calibration.
A gift of a lifetime for a cigar smoker that could never afford something so elitist...lol.
View attachment 69683

Beautiful! I have a DuPont fountain pen, and think that is the perfect justification for a matching lighter... at least that is what I keep telling myself lol!

Ordered some sticks and they arrived today. Ain’t seen any CAO Brazilian Anacondas in a good spell. They used to be really great sticks. I grabbed two ten packs, so we’ll see.

I truly hope they don’t screw me like the CAO Gold Label Anniversarios. They absolutely SUCKED, based on the awesome flavor of the originals. I hate that.

Floyd T
Pics or it didn't happen noob!

BOTL discovered a little Davidoff Honey Hole in Seattle. He was kind enough to split some bundles with me.
Davidoff Saveur Gstaad and Swiss Exclusive Unicorn Toro both from 2008.

Still trying to find info about the Unicorn, Michael at Tobacconist of Greenwich had never heard of it, and they’re “in the know.”

They look amazing, and smell like a Davidoff! He was kind enough to band them as well, they are unbanded bundles.

IMG_4960.jpeg

I have that same humidor, the new version is NICE. Just waiting for us to get them in & I'm going to grab one. It's a high gloss black with the gold helmet on the top.

Is it the Man O' War humi?