• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Snagged some Kill Bills in 52rg since the lanceros are pretty tasty.

Also, the Penn Standards always looked good in the pics, so thought I'd give a fiver a spin.

About to light up one of the Penn's, so hopefully it is as good as it looks.2023-02-25-16-17-29-551.jpg

Got the rest of my haul in this morning. Here it is all together. I might have spent a fair bit here.
20230228_110510.jpg

Hey Stewie, that Sin Compromiso is the best cigar I've ever had...so far, hell Dunbarton is one of my favorite brands.
I've read and heard so many good things about Steve Saka's ability to blend, especially with the sin compromiso. I just had to bite the bullet and try a couple Dunbartons out.

Got the rest of my haul in this morning. Here it is all together. I might have spent a fair bit here.
View attachment 65853

I've read and heard so many good things about Steve Saka's ability to blend, especially with the sin compromiso. I just had to bite the bullet and try a couple Dunbartons out.
Great selections. If you stay here a bit longer these purchased will be a major line item in your monthly expenditure list 😉