• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a great place.

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I'm on several other boards and lately there have been some rather underhanded dealings going on. I brought it to the attention of the "owner" of one of the other forums and although his response was nice, I was basically told there's nothing he could do. The certain individual that's doing said dealings was run off Cigarpass as soon as he posted. Damn this is a great place!

I have also witnessed people being run off here only to reappear on other boards.
Its sad that a few f*&#@ ups try to ruin a great community. I have been spending
alot more time here than any other board as of late.Hope to contribute more here
in the future.

I joined a couple of boards when I first started smoking. This is the only board that I go to now. When you have such a great place here, why go anywhere else?

I joined a couple of boards when I first started smoking. This is the only board that I go to now. When you have such a great place here, why go anywhere else?

First of all because... ??? ......You wouldn't. Did I win?

Despite being more of a lurker, I love CP's friendly atmosphere. My compliments to the members for creating this will-natured environment and to the admin staff for maintaining it.

I go nowhere else. I see no need.

I am a member of Cigar Snobs but have not been there in a long time. I think I only have 1 or 2 posts there anyway.

I used to lurk on the other boards as well as this one. I decided to join this one based on the informative answers people got, not some "get lost kid" type of remark, and for the outright atmosphere....cyber atmosphere anyways.

Long live CP!

I started coming here during the election season, because of the "no politics" rule. It was just getting way outta hand and over the top, where I was.

Stayed because it's great here. I just love it that people look out for each other, and everyone's expected to act like an honorable, upstanding adult.

~Boar

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

CigarPass is the finest online cigar community on the internet. This is one of the most balanced, upstanding, safe, fun places a cigar smoker can go to hang out with friends.

Over time, I've been a member of over a dozen forums and this is the one I just can't shake. :D

Every time I log on, I thank the stars that Rod didn't sell to that Caputo guy.

Wilkey

I have my roots on CF (dating back to '97) and while I'll continue to vist there regularly, I have been more active on CP lately and see that trend continuing.

I also joined a few around the same time I joined here, CP is the only one you can say I am active on. I think I can count all posts on other boards on one hand, CP is a great community and don't see any reason to go anywhere else.

I agree with everyone here. I used to post on another cigar forum, and I still do lurk there and post occasionally. I have grown quite fond of this site, and was immediately welcomed into this forum with open arms. Thanks again to everyone that makes this site special!

As a new member of CP I am more impressed each day with the site and the way it is run. It is refreshing to have a knowledgable, respectful group of smokers create a successful community. Although I still call BOTL.org my "home" forum, CP is rapidly gaining.

I met many of the people who post here in person before joining. You people are a great bunch!

Thanks Rod.

I LOVE CP, the community is great. Theres no other place like this on the net, the atmosphere is comforting and as a newb im not afraid to speak and ask questions. Everyone on this board is fantastic and generous, I am thankful to be a part of this community and WILL stay active in the future. Whats not to love?

Ditto to what everyone is saying... there isn't a better board on the net.

I stumbled onto CP first as I started getting into Cigars, I find in life there is ususally a reason for everything. There is a reason I found this place for sure, it is a very cool place.
Thanks not only to Rod for giving us this forum but also to all of the members here who help make it what it is.