• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are the best full-bodied cubans?

I'm interested in trying some more cuban cigars that are full bodied. Looking for suggestions. So far, I've only tried a few. The Bolivar Royal Coronas, I really like. I'm wondering about the Cohibas and other popular brands. I've smoked a Cohiba Esplendido, but found it much too mild for my taste. Any suggestions? I really like cigars with Ligero fillers.

Define 'full body'.

I guess what I meant was full in flavor, but based on what I'm reading it's probably also the high nicotine content that I like as well. Maybe there aren't any cubans like that, some good information so far anyway. I plan to try a few that were mentioned.

Found this thread while searching to see if there are any reference charts or similar showing strengths of various cuban brands and vitolas.

Thought I would revive it to see if there might be any additional thoughts and comments at this time.

Regards

What one person finds 'full body' another may not.

I will say some brands are 'lighter' in profile character - but just as tasty.

QdO in most sizes is 'lighter' for me. RyJ as well.

Not only do they vary by brand - but by size as well.

I found this chart - but I would say that some are off - as my taste is different (also - I know nothing about the site this is on):

http://www.cigarstudio.com/faq/images/cubchart72.gif

grateful1 said:
What one person finds 'full body' another may not.

I will say some brands are 'lighter' in profile character - but just as tasty.

QdO in most sizes is 'lighter' for me. RyJ as well.

Not only do they vary by brand - but by size as well.

I found this chart - but I would say that some are off - as my taste is different (also - I know nothing about the site this is on):

http://www.cigarstudio.com/faq/images/cubchart72.gif
thanks for the comments and link. 

I do realize that just about everything you find on the net needs to be confirmed and given some thought.

You did good coming up with that link. I searched by google and this site and didn't get anything along those lines.

Regards

Bolivar Belicoso Fino
Bolivar Gigantes
Partagas Serie P no 2
​Partagas Serie C No 3 Edition Limitada (one of my favourites)
I know everyone loves the PSD4s but I don't find them as powerful as the above four.
That being said there is a reason they are the most popular and highest selling cuban cigar in the world

...I expected Gary to post at least ONE picture of a "full bodied Cuban".....you're slipping, bro.... :p

Backslide said:
For fuller bodied cc's I enjoy Ramon Allones, mostly RASCC and RASS.

x2, along with BBFs and BRCs.  I'm in the minority in that I'm not a huge Partagas fan.

For fuller bodied cc's I enjoy Ramon Allones, mostly RASCC and RASS.

x2, along with BBFs and BRCs.  I'm in the minority in that I'm not a huge Partagas fan.

Not a minority at all. I don't care for most partagas offerings outside of the shorts.

[SIZE=11pt]I can say about Bolivar which a glossy wrapper has. The cigar is fully loaded with balanced and stylish flavors, as well as earth, almonds and cream.[/SIZE]

Skip the cubans all together and find tons of "full flavor"

The comment about how none cubans need to differentiate themselves is an interesting idea.

kona1000 said:
Skip the cubans all together and find tons of "full flavor"<br /> <br />The comment about how none cubans need to differentiate themselves is an interesting idea.
<br />but you will get mostly full (crap) flavor!

new_1_uew.gif

veronica.gif