• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are the next three cigars you'd really like to try?

1. Anejo Shark
2. Ashton ESG
3. Tat Black

In that order.

DPG El Centurion
Diamond Crown Maximus
Tat Black (unless you would happen to have a Thermonuclear laying around)

Scrolling down the wishlist... mmmmmmmmmmmmm so many good ones to choose from...
Alas, where to start...

So many cigars, so little....money! I'm pretty cheap when it comes to how I buy what's in the humi, so many times it comes down to what's on the daily deal. I don't have three specific sticks I want to try, but I do have 3 brands:

1. Don Pepin Garcia
2. Graycliffe
3. Perdomo

1. Anything Arawak
2. Gurkha HMR
3. Stradivarius de los Maestros (hadda have one budget smoke on the list)

:sign:

For real?

1. Dunhill Estupendo
2. Opus Maduro
3. Cohiba Corona

1. Illusione 88
2. Bolivar Coronas Gigantes
3. Davidoff LE Puro Robusto 2007

Looks like it is time to go summer shopping!

Graycliff Espresso Elegante

OR Opus X

OR Avo 22

AVO 787 same as AVO 22.

That's what they say but reviews I've read from people who had the OR (Original Release) Avo 22s say they are not the same cigar.

I wouldn't believe it was the same if AVO himself said it was. I have been through a handful of 22's and a half a box of the 787's. While the latter is a damn fine cigar, it is not a 22.

1. Any ISOM
2. Any of the Padron Anny
3. DPG Black (nothing special, but I hope to pick one up soon :) )

Artuo Fuente
Excalibur
CAO

I'm still new so these are the cigars i have not tried, and I will as soon as i can.

Tatuaje Black
Padron Millenium
Cohiba Sublime EL'04

Problem is, I have all 3, I just haven't found the right time to smoke any of them! :blush:

^^^ Must be a nice problem to have bwahahahaha!!!

1. Cohiba Esplendido
2. Padron 80th maduro
3. BTL

Need to do what Jonesy did and indicate whether the cigars you name are in your possession but not smoked yet or whether they are cigars you want to try and are ISO.