• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you drinking for Independence Day weekend

Got a sixer of Black heart from Thre Floyds for today. Enjoy your day! :thumbs:

I'll be drinking Coors Light lakeside. It's the official unofficial lake beer! Nothin special, just sea-do's good beer and good friends!

I'm probably heading to the bar tonight, so I'm presuming at least one Black & Tan and a Young's Double Chocolate Stout. Gotta see what else they have there. Enjoy the day, fellas!

Mike, let me know how the decadence is...

Hey David so the verdict is in ... this truly is a unique beer. I was expecting something along the lines of a JW Lees Harvest Ale, but the styles seemed none comparable. Yeah they are both English Barleywines but the Decadence has a fruity tartness to it, and not in a bad way. It was also kind of earthy and had a lot of carbonation for this particular style.

The beer was good overall but rough around the edges. If you have more then one bottle I suggest sampling one now and aging the rest. IMO this beer will develop and evolve well with some age. This beer also seems it would pair nicely with a maduro or spicey cigar...maybe something with a nice cameroon wrapper, it went well with my short story.

I'll be drinking Coors Light lakeside. It's the official unofficial lake beer! Nothin special, just sea-do's good beer and good friends!

I'm an Assembly line Supervisor for Sea-Doo....

I had a couple bud lights.... Ick...

I had a bottle of Stone Ruination last night; really good IPA. Other than that, I had quite a few Coronas and lime.

Had a great 4th, smoked a Brisket, two pork butts and some fresh sockeye salmon. Also drank a bunch-o-beer. Hope you guys all had an awesome day!

Avery IPA - Just got this keg so we drank many pints yesterday.
Consecration - Batch 1
2006 Old Guardian
Gumballhead - Must of been old because it was a drain pour.
2006 Matilda
Alaskan IPA

3690057947_49d4a16afa_o.jpg

3690058057_b5e3c8e7c3_o.jpg

Had a dram of Aberlour a'bunadh Friday night---the 4th I spent up at my shield brother's in SA with the smoker going (pork burgers and Pollock's sausages) so that was all about the Shiner Black . . . and later in the evening, Tito's vodka and blood oranges for fresh-squeezed screwdrivers. :thumbs:

Tonight I'll break out the Rebel Reserve bourbon. Wheated bourbons are a new-to-me expression, but this bottle's growing on me. Or rather, mysteriously disappearing on me! :whistling:

~Boar

Last night at the bar:

Chimay White
Franziskaner Weissbeir
Tetley's
Young's Double Chocolate Stout
Black & Tan