• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you guys paying for Anejo's(46's)

jkoj

Picked up 7 46's today in NC. for $8.25 each. :thumbs:

I couldn't find them anywhere near me in Ma. but I happen to be in NC. for the holidays so I'm happy to have found them.

Been tryin' to get my hands on some 46's, that's a good price IMO.

Well done.

ZIP!

I don't like em, LOL.

I'd never pay more than a couple bucks over MSRP though, even if I did go after them.

I learned what Flyfish is saying the hard way...I paid twice MSRP for WOAMs and Sharks.

I'll never do that again.

Whatever I can get them for. This has ranged from $12-$15 for Sharks, which I consider fair since I never seem to find them when I go into the shops.

i pay 9-12 depending on size, which i think is a great deal since the tobacco tax here in CO is 40%

I usually only spend $200.00 on boxes of 48s but the last box I bought I paid around $220.00 which included shipping.

Jim D. has 55s for us but honestly can't remember what he charged me when I was there last Saturday, I bought two and smoked one at the shop. Jim's prices are fair so I don't even ask, I just say "I want some of these and some of those and some of those...." and just give him my credit card. :laugh:

Jim D. has 55s for us but honestly can't remember what he charged me when I was there last Saturday, I bought two and smoked one at the shop. Jim's prices are fair so I don't even ask, I just say "I want some of these and some of those and some of those...." and just give him my credit card. :laugh:

Hmm, I do the same thing...it must be his charm... ??? :D :cool: !

Was in a B&M today and they have the 55's at $23 and the 46's at $18.

Looks like even with the taxes up here they are in the range of what some of you guys are paying.

Looks like even with the taxes up here they are in the range of what some of you guys are paying.

How do you figure that? NO ONE posted in this thread that they're paying anywhere near those ridculous prices you quoted which are more than double MSRP.

How do you figure that? NO ONE posted in this thread that they're paying anywhere near those ridculous prices you quoted which are more than double MSRP.

My bad.

I was looking at two different threads on Anjeo prices and responded to the wrong one. Guess I should not have more than one tab open at 2am. :) I have seen some guys post that B&M's in thier area are pricing in the 15-20 dollar range.

Double MRSP is the norm up here. Tax rate in Anchorage is 120%.

Just bought a box of 55's for 11 bucks a piece...